↳twentythree | detention

Just a filler chapter :)

chapter twentythree
detention

"You three over there" Mr Harris pointed to a empty desk as they walked into detention.

Delilah, Stiles, Scott, Erica, Jackson, Allison and Matt were stuck in detention after they tried to break up the fight between Jackson and Scott.

"I'm gonna kill him" Scott growled, cracking his knuckles.

"No you're not" Stiles told him pointing a finger in his face. "You're going to find out who's controlling him then save him"

Delilah huffed, resting her head in her palms. She still hadn't got the chance to tell anyone about her powers.

She had no clue she even had any, she didn't know what she could do and how do it. At night, she would wait and wait, for Odette or even Flynn to hope in her window and teach her everything.

She didn't want to read that stupid brown book. Delilah hated reading, and reading a load of paragraphs with small letters made her feel sick.

"No, Delilah was right let's kill him" Delilah jumped out of her thoughts at the mention of her name.

"What if it's Matt?" Stiles whispered.

"You mean the creepy photographer that takes photos of Allison?" Delilah blurted.

"So he makes Jackson's kill Isaac's dad? one of Argents hunters and the mechanics working on your jeep?" Scott questioned in disbelief.

Stiles nodded quickly, looking over at the table with just Allison, Jackson and Matt.

"Why?" Delilah asked the boy.

"Because.." he paused. "He's evil?"

"It's because you don't like him" Scott shook his head.

"The guy bugs me, just look at his face" Stiles told them, making the three look over at the boy who was offering Jackson some food.

At that moment, Jackson stood up holding his head,the boy groaned at he bent down to pick up us bag.

"Are you alright" Mr Harris asked him.

"I just need some water" he replied walking out of the room.

Mr Harris stood up, pointing at the rest of the people still seated. "No one leaves their seats" He ordered while walking out.