↳fourteen | let her fight

chapter fourteenlet her fight

chapter fourteen
let her fight

After Scott had escaped from Stiles and Delilahs safety, Derek needed there help. There was a chase going on after him, and he needed the three of them to drive his car while he ran from the cops. And it worked.

Delilah was holding on for dear life in the back. Scott was driving and Stiles was in the front seat. She clutched onto the seats infront of her while turning around to look at the car speeding up behind them.

"Scott, go a bit faster" Delilah urged, whipping her head back to the front.

Scott put his foot on the engine, making the car zoom ahead. Delilah felt butterflies in her stomach, but not good ones.

"Okay Scott, I don't think your grasping the concept of the car chase here" Stiles said, looking at the car chasing them from behind.

"If i go any faster, I'll kill us" he said, annoyed.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us. So chose" Delilah shouted to her brother.

Scott pushed his foot down hard, making the car fly forwards. Delilah looked back in shock seeing no one behind them.

"There gone" she exclaimed, feeling a sense of relief pulse through her body.

She sat back her her seat, closing her eyes.

She suddenly heard heard gunshots from a distance. Her body moved along the seats as she felt her brother turning into the iron works.

The car came to a stop, when she saw Derek Hale. He was hiding behind some big metal thing.

"Get in" Stiles shouted to him, opening the door and pushing Delilah of of the way so he could sit in the back with her.

Derek jumped into the car. Scott stepped on the breaks again making Delilahs body stick against the chair.

She clutched onto the door of the car as she shut her eyes.

"What part of laying low don't you understand" Scott scolded Derek.

"I had the alpha, The last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out" Derek told them.

Delilah kept getting this feeling, that someone was watching her. She looked to her side, seeing Stiles staring at her.

He quickly looked away and out the window. Delilah just smiled at him, looking back down to her hands in her lap.