Chapter Sixty

I watched Hyunki walked away while sippin his cola. Should I say this or not? I think he is really perfect. I mean he is handsome, smart and he is a gentleman. Every girls love a guy like him.

"Ya, Seyu!" Felix called as he parked his motorcycle in front of the convenience store

"W-What are you doing here?"

He didn't saw Hyunki, right? I hope he didn't. I'm sure he will tell everyone about this.

Felix took off his helmet and walked towards me "Was that Jeong Hyunki?"

"H-Huh? Who? What are you t-talking about?"

He smirked "That's Hyunki. Did you agreed to meet with him this hour?"

"No! That was a coincidence. He was just eating here and he called me. We talked and adviced me about his brother. Nothing more"

"I see. You're being defensive" he chuckled and handed me his helmet "Wait for me here. I'll just buy some soju" he went inside the convenience store

I sat on the chair and looked at the bracelet that I am currently holding. I shouldn't just put this anywhere. I don't want to lose this bracelet. He might get mad at me. I quickly wore it and stared at it. This bracelet looks simple but his name was carved on it with a number.

"I don't want him to get hurt, again"

He said that Hajun hates him although they are siblings. I don't know what's the reason but I admire Hyunki because he still care for Hajun even though his brother hates him. Those little things. Maybe something happened that gave Hajun so much pain ans it broke Hyunki's heart. He still loves his brother. Of course, they are siblings.

"Seyu" Felix called and put the two plastic bag in front of me "Wear the helmet and hold all of these. I'll drive"

"You are not gonna wear a helmet?"

He shook his head "You know us, we never drove fast when we're with you" he said and rode his motorcycle as he started the engine

I carried three plastic bags including the snacks I bought after I wore the helmet. I rode the helmet and put the plastic bags in our middle, then I held tight to his shoulder. He started driving as careful as he can. I don't know what's with them but the more we grew up, the more they are being protective and caring to me. Should I be thankful or not?

Aftee almost 5 minutes of riding the motorcycle, he parked it in front of our house and stopped the engine. They all have their own motorcycles including Jeongin. I am the only one who doesn't have. Dad was about to buy me one but they all stopped him. Great.

"Felix" I called as I gave him the helmet

"Hmm?" Felix

"Can you not tell everyone what you saw?"

He chuckled "Why? Are you scared that they might get mad at you?"

I nodded slowly.

"Why?" Jisung asked behind me

I looked back and saw Jisung, Changbin and Seungmin walking towards us "H-Huh?"

"What is about Felix?" Seungmin asked

Felix smiled at me and messed up my hair "She saw Hyunki at the convenience store. He just talked to her and adviced her about Hajun"

"So, you are now getting close to Hyunki after Hajun?" Changbin

"No, we just talked"

"That's where everything will start" Jisung winked and took the plastic bags from me "You bought a lot of snacks-"

I quickly took the third bag "This is for Jeongin"

"Ya, we're also your brothers" Seungmin glared at me

"He is mad. I think I need to give him these"

Changbin sighed "Should I get mad too? I badly want some snacks"

"I'm sure others will also feel jealous if they heard that you bought Jeongin snacks and not us" Jisung said and ran inside the house

"He will probably tell everyone" Seungmin smirked and went inside as well, followed by Felix behind him.

Changbin put his arm around my shoulder and we both went inside. I saw Chan, Hyunjin and Minho talking in the living room. I see. They were all gonna drink. I wonder if Dad knows about this?

Speaking of Dad.

"Where's Dad?"

Chan shrugged his shoulder, Hyunjin is boredly staring at the tv, Minho is eating some chocolates, Felix is playing with his keys, Jisung is busy preparing, Changbin is helping him while Seungmin looked away.

"So, no one knows?" I sighed and went upstairs..

It's obvious they doesn't want to tell me. How can they be so bad at acting? They look like a fool.

I knocked at Jeongin's door and opened it "Jeongin"

He looked at me "Huh?"

I entered and handed him the plastic bag "I'm sorry. I really don't know what I did"

Jeongin chuckled "I was just really sensitive that I got mad when I saw you peeking last night. I mean you saw me talking through the phone and you obviously heard what I said to her-"

"Her?! You are talking to a girl?"

"Y-You don't know?" he asked

I shook my head "Who was it? Was that your girlfriend? You should bring her here. I want to meet her"

"U-Uh the thing is..." he sighed

"What? What is it? Did you two already broke up?"

"You are crazy. We're not even starting. I am still courting her" Jeongin

I covered my mouth to stop screaming "Who was it? Her name? Do I know her?"

Jeongin nodded "Shin Ryujin"

AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!