Chapter Ten

"Beomgyu you're awake" I smiled and tried to hide my bag

"Yeah my head hurts so much" he said and touched his head

"Oh you should drink a medicine. Everyone is still sleeping you can go back to sleep"

"How about you? I mean you woke up so early just to pack your things? Where are you going?" AHHHH!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ANSWER.

"You're not going to tell them, right?" I asked him and he nodded "I'm running away. I mean I'll just sleep to my apartment for days. Seungmin and I got into a fight so I want to leave that house. Please don't tell them"

"Then I'll go with you"

"You can't. I don't want them to think that I ran away with you. Stay here and go to my apartment when you got home please make sure no one will know" I begged him "Please Beomgyu"

"Fine fine. How about school?"

"I'll be absent for two days I think" he nodded at me "I'll go now"

"Take care Seyu" he hugged me and I left him

After one hour I arrived at my apartment. The one near my school. My brothers didn't know about this, only Beomgyu knew about this. As I arrived I arranged my things and sat down near the window.

I thought having older brothers will make me happy.

_____

Unknown number calling...

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Your voice sounds so nice. Where are you?"

"Who are you dumbass?" I raised my voice a bit

"Dirty mouth. It's Younghoon, where are you? Hearing your voice in the morning feels like a heaven. Call me-"

"Hell you. Why would I call you?!"

"Just once please"

"Whatever" I said and he ended the call

Unknown number : Call me now. Faster!

WOW. SUCH A DUMBASS. REALLY YOUNGHOON.

calling Unknown number...

"Hey" he giggled "Goodmorning wife"

WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST?! THIS JERK IS MESSING WITH ME!!!

"You messing with me?"

"No wife. I love you" he giggled again and sighed "Your boyfriend is really lucky to have you. You're such a nice person"

"What's with you? What do you want?"

"Your brothers"

"What happened?"

"They're looking for you all over the beach. Your Dad is really mad" he sighed "Running away is not an answer to your problem"

"Whatever. If you want to stay at my apartment tell me. I'm going to stay here too"

"Until when are you going to stay there? It doesn't mean that I don't want you to stay there with me. But seeing your Dad especially your brothers is making me worried"

"Don't dare to tell them where I am"

"Not going to tell them. Don't worry. Open your gps I'll come to you"

"Okay. Going to hang up now" I ended the call and turned my gps on

AFTER 2 HOURS...

"Open the door please" he said while knocking

"Alright! Just stop knocking you ass" I shouted and opened the door

"Hi" he smiled brightly and hugged me

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at him and pushed him

"I'm hugging you! Oh and by the way" he showed me a lot of groceries "I bought this so that we don't need to shop for groceries" he winked and entered my apartment he went ti the kitchen and arranged the groceries he bought.

"Come here" I said and he went to where I am. He sat down beside me "My Dad.."

"Uh? What about him?"

"What did he say? I mean did you hesrd something?"

"No I can't go near to them. Seungmin is there too the one who punched me" he said and goes back to the kitchen "I'll cook for our lunch" I just nodded

After he cooked our lunch I ate with him and went to my bedroom.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted because he sat down beside me

"Easy! I won't do anything to you!" he shouted and threw a pillow to me "All of my credit cards are freezed. How can I have my own money?"

"Work part time with me"

"What kind of job?"

"You just need to wash the dishes serve the people and mix a coffee depends on their order"

"So it's a coffee shop?"

"Yes. You'll start later"

"How about I start tomorrow?"

"Tonight"

"Okay okay!" he said and stood up "I'll just take a rest outside. Call me when you need me" he went outside and left the door open

Is it okay to stay here with him? I mean I don't know him at all. Only his name and his dramatic story. I hope he's not a bad person.

I looked at my phone.. Fuck.

Missed calls... Wtf.

54 from Jeongin
72 from Dad
29 from Chan
35 from Minho

and some messages from them.

Hyunjin : Where are you?!
Minho : Do you really have to runaway? Come on Seyu. He didn't mean to say that.
Changbin : Atleast reply where you are so we don't have to worry.
Jisung : Seyu what happened? Why aren't you in your room?
Felix : Tell me where you are. I won't tell them. Please.

that's all and one from Seungmin. Should I read it? or not..

Seungmin : I am really sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to say that. Please tell us where you are. We're worried about you. Jeongin and you are the most adorable and precious gift we've ever received. I love you both. Please come back. I'm sorry. Let's talk.

Lies..

______________________________________

I am really sorry for the super duper late update. I just finished crying because I didn't attend Stray Kids' unveil tour in manila. I'm in my mother's province.

But I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY.

AND OFCOURSE I WANT TO SAY SORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I LOVE YOU MY CO-STAYS!