Chapter Seventy Two

"This is so tiring" he said as he finally finished cleaning the room

I wanted to help but he insisted not to. Wanna know why? He don't want to give me any money, not even a cent. I don't care about the money, I atleast want to help him. We are in one group and it's obvious that we should help each other.

"A lot of students wants to join our group now" Hajun

"So?"

"I am not going to let them. They all belong to where they are right now" Hajun

"It's obvious they just want to join because of you"

"Are you jealous?" Hajun

"No, why would I be jealous? I was just trying to say the truth. You are the reason why they want to join"

He chuckled and nodded "Whatever you say. Let's go"

I stood up and got out of the room "I should've not attended today. I didn't even do anything"

"You know why" Hajun

"What are you going to do with that much money? You are hella rich, you can even buy me a house now"

He sighed "For the second most important woman in my life"

"You are lying. You said we shouldn't lie to each other"

"Fine. Go with me. I'll show you why" Hajun said

I followed him out of the University, to the bus stop. We rode the bus but he is quiet. I don't know why but I feel worried. He is kind of weird right now. I mean the atmosphere feels different now unlike 10 minutes ago.

I shouldn't be worried of him. I should worry about myself. My brothers will kill me if I am not going home in 10 minutes. They will probably shout at me.

______________________________________

Yoon♥️

Hey, I am going somewhere important. I'll go home right away:

Hyunjin: GO HOME NOW.

Felix: Don't make my head hurt.

Minho: Can you please stop hanging out with him?

Just this one. I am really curious about something:

Jeongin: Take care!

Jisung: Seriously, Jeongin? Your music is way too loud.

Jeongin: You can hear it? It's baby shark. It's obviously Snow who is using my speaker not me.

Chan: What time are you going home?

I'll go home right away:

Changbin: Make sure to call if anything happens.

I will! Thank you hihi:

Jeongin: Hihi? HAHAHAHA

Seungmin: Stop teasing each other.

Thank you! I'll go home I promise. I love you all so much!😭♥️:

______________________________________

I hate using emojis and cute laughs but for the sake of my brothers' trust. I have to do it. I have to be cute for them to let me go out and have fun. I don't even know if we're going somewhere fun.

"We're here" Hajun said

We both got out of the bus, from the bus stop we walked to the hospital- A HOSPITAL?! WAIT. DID HE GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT? DID HE BEAT SOMEONE?! OH MY GOSH. Although I am kind of anxious, I still followed him inside. He just talked to the nurse, the nurse answered him and he started walking again. It's obvious that the nurse is flirting with him. I quickly followed him as we rode the elevator to the upper floor. We got out of the elevator and walked again. I am damn tired.

"Are we there?"

"Almost" he said and continued walking

I lazily followed him trying to gain my strength from walking that much "Did- Ouch!"

I bumped into him.

He stopped walking and opened the door on his left side "Follow me" he entered the room

I am fucking hesitating but curiosity got me. I am already here. I should see why is he going here and spending money for a hospital.

I knocked on the door and entered the room "Uh..."

A WOMAN IS LYING DOWN ON THE BED WHO'S IN THE MID 40'S OR 50'S I THINK.

"Sit down" he said and pointed the chair on the left side

I quickly sat down and looked at the woman in front of me. She has dextrose on her and other things are inserted to her.

"Meet the second most important woman to my life" Hajun whispered but I can hear the sincerity "My second M-Mother..."

"S-Second?"

He held her hand and nodded "She is in a comma state for almost 12 years now. I am the only one who is trying to take care of her. I started working at a young age when they said no one is continuing to pay her hospital bills. I worked hard and saved every money that I earn. I am not even eating that much just to pay her bills. It's been 12 years and I am still hoping she will wake up one day"

"And she is still fighting because you believe in her"

"She really should. I want to know why she ended up in this situation. I want to know who did it" Hajun answered as he stares at her "If only I knew, I should've not attended the taekwondo academy that time. I should've stayed at home"

"You mean you just heard that she's already in the hospital?"

He nodded "I went crazy that time. She is all I have. I already lost my Mom, I can't lose another Mother. I can't"

He look so cold outside but he is a fragile one...

"I don't understand. Is she your Aunt?"

He shook his head "She is Hyunki's Mom"