Chapter Eighty Seven

I looked behind me "Beomgyu"

"Huh?" Hajun

Am I looking at the right person? Is he really Beomgyu? Am I hallucinating? 

"Hey" Beomgyu smiled at me

He is real. 

"Who are you?" Hajun asked 

"I am Choi Beomgyu, Seyu's childhood bestfriend. You are?"
he smiled at Hajun

"Jeong Hajun, her boyfriend" Hajun did a handshake with Beomgyu

"Hi"
Beomgyu smiled at me 

"H-Hey" 

"I guess Ryujin was right. You are going here, she said she saw you last time and even promised to hangout with each other?" Beomgyu asked

I nodded and smiled "Yup, we did"

"Baby" Hajun whispered as he looked at me "I'll just go and pay for these"

"I'll go with you"

"No, it's okay. I'll be back and I'll put this to the car after. Wait for me here" Hajun smiled at me and kissed my forehead "I'll be back"

I nodded and watched him go to the cashier to pay for the toys for Snow. This is awkward. I never thought I will meet him here. It's been a long time since we lost communication. 

"How are you?" Beomgyu asked

"I'm perfectly fine. How about you?"

"I see, you look really fine. Me? I just got out of the hospital-" Beomgyu

"Huh? Why? Are you okay? What happened?" 

"I got into a car accident but I'm okay now. It wasn't that serious. I was able to recover and enter college"
he smiled

"Ah, I see" 

Fuck. This is awkward and why the hell is Hajun acting weird. Yesterday, he is overreacting when we were talking to Younghoon. Now, what? Why is he acting so quiet and being so mysterious when Beomgyu is here? 

"Seyu!" Ryujin shouted, she ran towards me and hugged me tight "You are still beautiful! You didn't even called me"

"I was about to but school kept giving us home works" I lied.

"Hey, gorgeous"
Chaeryeong 

"Chaeryeong! I missed you!" 

She hugged me "I missed you too. How come you never sent us a message, not even a hi or a dot." 

"I lost your number, only Ryujin's number was saved on my phone because she gave it to me when we met last time"

"I see" Chaeryeong

"Guess who have here?" Taehyun waved at me 

"Hey"
Kai greeted while holding hands with YUNA?!

"Are you two going out together?"

"Yup" Yuna smiled

"Weird hahaha. I never thought you two will end up with each other" 

"And I thought you and Beomgyu will end up with each other" Taehyun 

"That's what I also thought but never mind. Seyu has a boyfriend"
Beomgyu

"Really?!"
Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Taehyun, Kai and Yuna shouted

"Ssshh. This is a public place" 

"Hey" Hajun greeted

"This is Jeong Hajun, my boyfriend. These are my friends, Shin Ryujin, Lee Chaeryeong, Shin Yuna, Huening Kai and Kang Taehyun, my high school friends" 

"Hi, nice meeting you all" Hajun smiled

"Hey"
Taehyun greeted

"I'm Kai" Kai introduced again

Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna aren't talking and were just staring at Hajun. 

"Shall we go and eat? Seyu is probably been wanting to talk to you all" Hajun asked

They all nodded as answer. I know Hajun is acting weird now. Is he jealous or what? I held his hand tight. 

"You okay?" 

He nodded and smiled "Yup, I'm okay. What made you ask?"

"Nothing, you are acting kind and quiet. You are talkative and loves annoying me to death"

"Just to you. I need to act cool, the guy you liked is here. I can't lose just because I am acting like baby to you"
he smirked

What do I expect from him? He is Jeong Hajun. Doesn't want to lose. We entered the restaurant and found our space. 

"I'm going to order"
Kai said

"I'll go with you" Hajun 

"Me too" Taehyun said 

The three of them went to the counter to order our food while me, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Yuna and of course Beomgyu were left here to catch up things. 

"Your boyfriend is a hottie!" Chaeryeong smiled

"I agree!" Ryujin

"I can't even talk earlier" Yuna sighed

"Stop fantasizing on her boyfriend" Beomgyu said

"Does your brothers know?" Ryujin asked

I nodded "Hmm. They accidentally found out the day after we started dating. They got mad at me and weren't talking to me until now. They know Hajun and spent time with him but they are still being overprotective" 

"No matter how hot your boyfriend is, I still want Beomgyu for you"
Chaeryeong pouted

"It's a waste that you and Beomgyu didn't even ended up together"
Ryujin

Beomgyu sighed "Stop talking about it. Her boyfriend is here. It's already in the past. We're both happy now, she's happy and that makes me happy. Let's end that conversation here" 

"You said you want to visit Seyu last time when I told you that I met her" Ryujin

"I did, to catch up things" Beomgyu

"Since Hajun is ordering foods, we want to ask you some questions" Yuna

"What?" 

"Did you two had feelings for each other?"
Yuna

"I did had feelings for him but that is in the past now" 

"How about Beomgyu?" Chaeryeong

"Of course, I have feelings for her"
Beomgyu said and looked at me

HAVE?! Until now?! What the fuck. Why the hell is this happening to me? Can't I have a peaceful life? Just once. I badly want it and I am so desperate, please.

"Until now?!" Yuna

Beomgyu nodded "But that doesn't mean I am planning to steal her. She's happy and I am happy for her. Soon, I'll find a new reason to be happy"

"I see. I guess you two should continue as friends" Chaeryeong

Yes, we really should. I don't want to break Hajun's heart. I don't want to ruin my friendship with Beomgyu. He deserves better.

"Seyu" Hajun called as he ran towards me, breathing heavily "Snow is in the hospital"