Chapter Ninety Two

(Afternoon/After class)

"So, we are classmates, again?"

"And seatmates" he chuckled

"How come you transferred to that school? I mean I was shocked, it's almost an hour travel from your house"

Beomgyu showed me keys "I sold my house and bought a new one near yours-"

"For real?!"

"Hmm, if I know, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Taehyun, Kai and Yuna were transferred" he added

"What?! Where?!"

"Spring Hill University, they are living with me" he smiled

Damn. I didn't expect this one.

"What's with you all? Why are you all suddenly deciding to transfer?"

He chuckled "I am really planning to transfer to Spring Hill University because my course wasn't in my previous school. Accidentally, I saw Felix in Spring Hill. He said that you are in the class of tourisms, I was shocked because we are in the same class. I didn't expect that we will be classmates"

"Wow. This is damn a very surprisng day"

"Hmm. I agree. The others, Ryujin and Chaeryeong chose a course something related to architecture, Kai and Yuna chose medicine as their course then Taehyun chose education" he added

"You guys are really crazy hahahaha. Still, I'll be happy to be in the same school as you all. I am glad, like back then, we are all friends and united again. This is fun"

We are currently walking from Spring Hill University to my house. My brothers left me, I know they planned it so I can spend time with Beomgyu. I hate them for that but I am also thankful. Beomgyu and I are seatmates but never had the chance to talk like this because we are really busy due to some rushed activities that was given to him.

"So, what is Hajun's course?" he asked

"Ah, tourism as well. Unfortunately, he went to states with his Mom and Dad, they will live there for good"

"Why? How about your relationship with him?" Beomgyu

"We already ended it yesterday"

"Why? What happened?" Beomgyu

"When you guys left, I took a walk around the hospital but then I saw Hajun and Haewon together. They are each others' first love and it's not that long ago since they stopped talking. I heard their conversation, Haewon asked him for two times if he loves me more than he loves Haewon. He became quiet, that's when I knew the answer. I already know it"

"What is his answer?" Beomgyu

"He still loves her. I talked to him yesterday and he kept saying sorry. I am also hurt because he kept making me feel like he was so in love with me when he is really not but I am fine with it. Maybe, we like each other but not as much as how we feel towards our first love"

"You have a first love?" Beomgyu

"Of course, stupid. As if you didn't know"

"I don't know. Who is it?" he asked

"It's you-" I stopped talking when realization hits me. Shoot. I just confessed. Can someone please really kill me? Like right now. I can't even fucking feel my body. I am nervous and excited again after a long time.

"So, I am your first love?" he asked

"H-Huh?"

He chuckled "I won't repeat it again but can you tell me if it is true"

"Why would I? Ew"

"Saying ew to your first love? Ridiculous" Beomgyu

This is the moment that I wish someone will kidnap me. I am fucking embarrased of what I just fucking said. Hello?! Who wouldn't be embarrassed. It's your first love who didn't know he is my first love and I just told him. You did great, Seyu.

"I heard from Younghoon that you guys met him?" Beomgyu

I nodded "Yup"

"I also heard that Hajun told Younghoon, he is you first boyfriend and first kiss?" he asked

"He did said that"

"Says who? Hahahaha" Beomgyu laughed

"Remember this..." he asked and showed me a ring on his finger "You gave me this and even forced me to say yes"

"What?!"

"You asked if can you marry me in the future, and forced me to say yes then gave me this" Beomgyu

"I never said that!"

"Then, you confused me once again. You said you are my girlfriend when we were in primary. When we are supposedly engaged to each other, so I am your fiance" Beomgyu

"What the hell are you saying?!"

"And I kissed you when you were sleeping in secondary" he smirked

"You what?! Kissed me?!"

"Yup, I did kissed you when you were sleeping" he chuckled

"Why?!"

"Isn't that normal when you are my fiance?" Beomgyu

"Are you crazy?! Stop saying things that weren't true!"

"In short, I am you first boyfriend, fiance and first kiss" he winked

This is crazy. I don't know what he was talking about. Why the hell would I force him to marry me in the future? I became his girlfriend when we were in primary and he is my first kiss when we were in secondary. I can't believe this.

"Don't get mad. Everything I told you is true. You started it" Beomgyu giggled

I am really getting annoyed. I regret saying that I am glad he transferred to my school. Shit..

"And you are my first love too" he whispered, he held my hand and stopped walking that made me stopped as well "You know that, right? Everything went wrong and we never had the chance to confess to each other. Now, I don't think I should let this opportunity slide"

"Huh?"

He cupped my face and smiled as he looked into my eyes "I love you, Yoon Seo-yeon"

HE KISSED ME....

SHIT.