Chapter Seventy Four

"Who will pick you up?" Jisung asked

"Hyunki will"

"That's better" Hyunjin

They are currently in my room checking what am I going to wear. They are being protective as hell again. They went to the mall earlier and were insisting to buy me a dress but I refused. They are probably going to buy me something that will cover my whole body. Aside from that, I have lots of clothes in my closet that I never wore, not even once.

"Hyunjin"

"Hmm?" Hyunjin looked at me

"Can you tell the hospital to hide who sponsored Hajun's Mom?"

Hyunjin sighed "I don't understand what made you decide to help him. Everyone knows he is taking care of Hyunki's Mom. No one even dared to interfere"

"Hyunki told everyone not to help" Changbin entered

"We are bothered but decided not to help. Father knew about it, he also tried to help but Chan told him not to. He might get in trouble since it's a Jeong we are trying to start a trouble with" Jisung

"You mean the person that will try to help him, is going to be in trouble? That means..."

"I'll be fine. He can't mess up with me. I know every single official members of the Seoul Hospital, even the janitors" Hyunjin

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm, I'll be fine. I swear. Just keep your promise. You are just friends with him, nothing more. Also, don't be involve to his troubles" Hyunjin

I nodded "I am really thankful that you are helping them"

"If you asked, I will. Besides, it's not him whom I am helping. It's his and Hyunki's Mom" Hyunjin smiled

I knew it. Hyunjin has a soft heart for everyone, not just Hyunjin but all of my brothers. I am really just so lucky to have them as my brothers.

"Wow!" Snow covered her mouth as she entered my room "You look gorgeous!"

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo/ don't mind the flower hehe)

"You look gorgeous as well, Snow White"

She ran towards me "Everyone will fall for you!"

"We won't let that happen" Felix entered

What should I do to make Felix and Minho soft? I mean, just like what I did to Hyunjin. He is slowly trusting me and letting me do what I want.

Chan stood at the door "She hurriedly finished her food because she wants to see what you are wearing"

"Are you going to the party?"

He shook his head "I've been to a lot of parties and I am getting bored of it. I want to experience something really crazy" he said referring to Snow

He probably means, is that he wants to take care of his daughter instead. Snow has a lot of energy and never gets tired. I want to say goodluck to Chan but it's better if he find out himself about it. Still, goodluck to you my brother.

"How can you wear something like that?" Jeongin looks disgusted

"Shut up"

"Don't ruin her confidence. You all leave now or else Hyunki will see you here. It's already 6pm" Chan

"Where is Seyu?" Seungmin asked as he entered the room "I'm leaving. See you at the party"

One by one my brothers kissed my forehead and said their goodbyes. They also warned me not to drink alcohol or else they will make a scene there.

"Bye!" Snow shouted as they all left my room except for Chan and Snow

"So, Hyunki will be picking you up?" Chan

I nodded "Yeah, you better not go out later. He might see you"

I heard the motorcycles finally started. I looked out my window and saw them leaving in high speed. Are they crazy?! We already talked about that. They never listened.

"Dad! Let's go!" Snow shouted and ran outside my room

Chan was about to go but he stopped and turned around "Does Hajun knows about your relationship with us?"

I nodded "He knows and he is having fun teasing you all about me having a fake a relationship with him"

"I knew it" Chan chuckled but then, a car horned "It's probably Hyunki" he said and left my room

I finalized my look and left the house. I saw him standing "Hey"

"Hi, you look pretty" he smiled at me

"You look good"

"Shall we?" he asked and opened the door for me

I got in his car, and he also got in. He started driving. DAMN. I've never been alone in a car with a guy aside from my brothers. I did once, Zachary, that jerk. I also rode a taxi with Beomgyu snd it's obvious that we have someone with us that time, the driver.

This feels weird. I don't mind being alone with Hajun but why the hell am I not comfortable with Hyunki? Oh come on, he looks better and so ideal for a woman. It's also hard for me to open up a topic. I just wish this night will go well.

After almost 15 minutes, we finally arrived in front of his house. I can hear the loud music and I can see different cars. We both got out of the car and went inside his house. A lot of people is greeting him and some were joking about him.

"Let me introduce you to my Father" Hyunki said, he held my hand and we both went to the kitchen

WHY THE HELL IS HE HOLDING MY HAND?! WHO TOLD HIM TO?!

"Jeong Hyunki" an old man called

"Father, this is Yoon Seo-yeon" Hyunki introduced

So, he is Hyunki and Hajun's Father. He looks like Hajun and have the same vibes as him, I think?

"You look gorgeous, young lady" Mr. Jeong smiled at me

I vowed "Good evening"

"Yoon Seyu?" someone called behind me

Only one person calls me Yoon Seyu.