Chapter Nine

Younghoon quickly stood up and helped me. I'm really doomed. Seungmin might think that Younghoon is trying to kiss me. You stupid ass Seyu.

"What do you think you're doing to my sister?" Seungmin asked him and punched his face

"Younghoon!" I ran to them just to stop Seungmin "Please stop"

"Leave my sister alone!" he shouted and about to punch Younghoon again "Let's go" he held my wrist and dragged me far from Younghoon

"Let me go!" I said and removed his hand "What is your problem?"

"What is my problem? Really Seyu? You're asking me that? How about I ask you about what I saw?"

"It's not what you think Seungmin! He's a friend of mine and we fell. We didn't want that to happen"

"A friend? Stop fooling around Seyu. You said that many times! Every guy that you're going to meet is your friend? Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun we know them they're your friends. But that guy?!" he shouted

"We're looking for you!" Chan said as soon as he arrived with Changbin, Felix, Minho.

"Now I understand" my tears fell "You all don't trust me. Even if I'm telling the truth ya'll still don't believe it"

"Don't give us some problems! You're the only girl yet you're giving us so much trouble! Mom shouldn't have gave birth to you!" Seungmin shouted

"What the hell Seungmin? Stop!" Minho shouted

"What? It's true! Having a girl in our family is such a problem! Don't you agree? She's always giving us so much problem!" Seungmin shouted at me.

How can he say that?

"What the fuck are you saying?!" Chan shouted

"Right. Mom shouldn't have gave birth to me cause I'm such a big problem in our family I mean in your family" I wiped my tears "So all these years ya'll hate me. Why didn't you tell me? So I'm aware. Do you think if I know that ya'll hate me I will stay in that house? No. I will leave and have a normal life with no one. When I'm in that house I didn't even complained to all of you. Even though you're all controlling me and stopping me from what I want" I said and left them

"Seyu!" Minho called me but I didn't looked back.

I went to our room and cried so much. Seungmin... I didn't expect him to say that.

"S-Seyu? Are you crying?" Jeongin asked, I didn't answer him, I covered myself and turned around "What happened?"

"Seungmin told her some bad things" I heard Felix answered

"What? What is he up to? Why is he doing this? Where is he?" Jeongin asked nonstop

"Changbin, Chan and Minho were all talking to him. Is Seyu alright?" Felix

"She's not"

"Stay here with her. I will go back to them. Don't leave her Jeongin" Felix left and Jeongin locked the door

Jeongin hugged my back "I'm always here for you Seyu, I'm your twin brother and I won't leave you alone" he said and carefully tapped my shoulder "We didn't even had the chance to see Mom. They all played with her and Mom took care of them. But us? We didn't even hugged her once" he keeps on tapping my shoulder "Just cry Seyu. I'm your real bestfriend here and I'm your older brother. You can always tell me everything" he hugged me tight "Being the only girl in this family might be hard for you? I mean we're always going wherever you go. We're always stopping you from meeting some guys. We're sorry for controlling you. We just want you to be safe. We just want to spend time with you. The others told me that you really looked like Mom. Seeing you makes them happy especially Seungmin. He really loves you a lot and he's grateful to have us as his younger siblings"

"Get your hands off me"

"I don't want to. Unless you stop crying" he hugged my super tight this time "Let me tell you a story. It's about the twin siblings-"

"How many times you're going to tell me that story??"

"I won't stop until someone will come to your life and will make you stop crying like I always did" he sighed "The twins lived and their mother died. They're older brothers were really happy to see them, they're the ones who decided to give the twins a name. The twins name is Dolphin and Seyu. The twins grew up and got closed to their brothers. Dolphin keeps on following her everywhere Seyu goes because he don't want her to be in danger. Until they became high school students and Seyu found her new friends same with Dolphin. But having friends didn't stop them to be close. Dolphin and Seyu realized that their real best friend is each other" he sighed and removed his hugs "Remember I'm your best friend and I won't leave you no matter what happen" he kissed my forehead "Goodnight sleep well my beautiful princess" he kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

I WOKE UP and it's 4 am. Great time to escape and run away.

I quickly packed my things and change my clothes. I quietly left the hotel..

"Seyu? Where are you going?"

or not? AHHHHHH!!!!!