Chapter Eighty

"Hi, good morning" Hajun greeted while playing the keys on his hand

What's with him? Why the hell is he here? I never texted him nor called him to go here this early morning. Why the hell is he confident over something?

"Why are you here?"

Hajun opened the door for me "Your brothers called me. I am told to pick you up today. The van is not-"

"I can go to Spring Hill all by myself. I am not a baby. I can"

"Oh shut up. Can't you say anything like thank you? Is it really hard to greet me a good morning? Wow" he rolled his eyes

"Oh shut up" I mocked him and got in the car. If I remember this is Hyunki's car, not Hajun's. I wonder why didn't he gave this back to him?

"And we're good to go" he said and started driving the car "Mom is not yet that good but she is kinda talkative now. We celebrated last night at the hospital. She wanted to thank you and your brothers for making my night special. Also, she wanted to thank you all for helping us with the bills. She is really grateful that you guys are willing to help"

"I'll tell my brothers to visit her tomorrow"

"You really should. She will be happy to see you all" he smiled

It's great that no matter how harsh destiny is, to him. He never failed to be positive and happy all the time. Now, he is getting what he deserves. He is slowly getting happy and becoming a more better person.

He parked the car as soon as we arrived. We both went to the private room of the middles. There are some students waiting in front of the room.

"Uh..."

"Ah, they are the students who wants to join our group. I just picked some, that's why they are just three. There are 7 students later who will come here. Second batch" Hajun said and opened the door

When did he picked students? I never heard of that.

"Come in"

They all vowed and entered the room, Hajun entered as well and followed by me.

"So, this will be the form. Fill up that form and give it to her. I'll just go and xerox some form" he said and gave it to them, he left the room

"I am Yoon Seo-yeon"

One by one, they introduced themselves. I just memorized their first names. I can't memorized long names so... We all talked about random things, why they chose this group, rules and more.

"I'll just get some water"

"Thank you" they said

I left the room and went to the water refilling station. I bought five bottled water and paid it with my own money but-

"Isn't it the famous slut?" the cheerleader I met last time, she's with three more cheerleaders

I sighed and took what I bought. I was about to go when two varsity players blocked my way.

"How come you are trying to date the brothers? First was Hyunki, then Hajun. Who's next?" she took the water bottle and hit my head with it "Did you taste them? Huh?"

"What?"

"Now, you are pretending to be deaf" she smirked

"I have no time-"

She showed me a video of what Hyunki did to me last night. What the fuck...

"W-Where did you get that?!"

"Luckily, Hajun and the members of popular group saved you" she chuckled and looked straight to my eyes "Follow us. If you don't want this to be sent to the principal" she said and left. I quickly followed them somewhere.

The two varsity players are laughing behind me. We went to the part where there are no students at all. It's an alley part, a shortcut to the school-

"I knew it" Jeongin smirked

He is with Minho, Hyunjin and Felix while Chan, Changbin, Seungmin and Jisung are watching not that far from us.

"Leave us alone" cheerleader

"Then, leave our sister alone" Jisung

"What? Sister? Stop kidding us!" cheerleader

"I hate it when someone is being loud when I am reading" Seungmin said while reading a book, he annoyingly closed it.

Damn. Why the hell-

"Ooops, a lot came" cheerleader said

I looked behind my brothers and there's a lot of players. The jockey group. Shit happens.

I just blinked and saw my brothers fighting with them. Why the hell do I have to be here?! Seriously?! In the middle?!

I was about to go when someone pulled my hair "Let go of me!"

"Shut up!" the cheerleader said and pushed me to the wall. She took a wood and hit- "A-Ah!! Let go!!"

"H-Hajun?"

"No one can hurt who's mine" he said and pushed the cheerleader far from me "Are you okay?"

"H-How did you know?"

"Changbin texted me" Hajun said and looked at his phone when it suddenly received a message "N-No way"

"Huh? Are you okay?"

He dropped his phone to the ground and I saw him froze. He kept breathing faster like he is running out of breath.

"Hajun, are you okay?"

"What is this nonsense?!" Faith shouted, she is with Bien, Haziel and that jerk "Yoon Hyunjin!" she called

Hyunjin annoyingly let go one of the players "Shit" he cursed and kicked the player one more time

They all stopped.

"How are you, Yoon Seo-yeon?" Hyunki asked

This fucker...

Hajun's hand turned into a fist and ran towards Hyunki, he jumped to him and started punching his face "How can you do that to her?!"

What is happening?