Chapter Seventy One

"Please, come inside" I smiled at the customers and watched them go inside.

Hajun is enjoying the attention. I mean I know he is glad that he is being like by everyone else now. I'm sure he is not the bad boy that everyone thinks. I am kind of happy for him although he pissed me out last night. My brother is getting mad at him even more. Hyunjin didn't talked to me, then Jisung told others about what happened. That made Minho and Felix mad as well. Crazy, right? Of course, what am I expecting from Jisung?

The room is filled with students from different levels. At first, no one was trying to go here because they are scared of him. One student tried it, and told everyone about it. They are getting crazy not because of the product but because of one order one free pic with Hajun. I admit it, he looks hot wearing that polo with two unbuttoned. See? While me...

 I don't look bad but still

I don't look bad but still. We should've thought of a concept. Ours was just a simple cafe, nothing more. What do I expect? He slept for 10 hours and thought of the concept for 5 seconds. Great. Jeong Hajun.

I sighed as I leaned on the wall. I can't believe I am doing this. My work is to tell everyone to go inside while he do the rest. Like seriously? Am I here only for this? I want to help!

"Seyu" Hyunki called

"Oh, hey"

He handed me a cola "You look bored. You might wanna look and try the other stalls?"

"I can't leave. Hajun will probably look for me"

"He looks busy and enjoying the view" Hyunki

"I don't know. I just want to go home"

"Ah, I forgot" he said and handed me an envelope "Be there"

"Where?"

"Just read it. Anyways, I need to go. They are probably looking for me. I'll see you around" he smiled at me and started walking away

I opened the invitation...

Jeong Hyunki's 22nd birthday
@Jeong residence

Make sure to join! :))

"Wow" Chan

"Why are you guys here?"

"Looks like Hyunki invited you as well" Jisung

"Uh..."

"Are there any space for us?" Jeongin asked