Chapter Eighty Nine

"Seyu, where did you go?" Jisung asked

I sat beside him "Bathroom"

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked

"Of course, where's Chan and Soo-yun?"

"They talked to the doctor and bought some medicines for Snow. She can go out tomorrow" Changbin

"So, your boyfriend knows Haewon?" Hyunjin

I nodded "I think so"

"He never told you anything?" Jisung

"No"

"He is probably hiding something from you" Felix

I saw Minho staring at me. Why? Is he trying to figure out what is happening to me? Damn. Not him. 

"Seyu" Hajun called as he arrived with Haewon

"Hey, where did you go?"

"I just went with Haewon to pay for the hospital bills" Hajun

But Chan and Soo-yun are paying it now. He is lying.

"Ah, I see"

Chan came with Soo-yun "They need to go home. I'll just drive them-"

"Let Hajun do it"

Hajun looked at me "Me?"

"Hmm, Snow will probably look for Chan once she wake up"

"Okay" Hajun

"Alright, let Hajun do it" Chan said

I stood up and smiled "Drive safely, make sure she- I mean them will go home safely. You can also go home afterwards"

"Are you sure?" Hajun

"Yup, I'll be fine here. My brothers are here too"

Hajun kissed my forehead "I will call you when I get home"

"Hmm"

The three of them left together. I know what will be the end of us. I should've not accepted what he said.

I sat beside Chan and closed my eyes. I can't cry. I don't want to cry. Let's not make them worry. They are already worrying about Snow.

"I'm hungry" Jeongin said

"I want to sleep" Seungmin

"Let's buy some snacks" Changbin told Jeongin

"I'll go with you" Jisung

"Me too" Hyunjin

"I'll go with you guys" Seungmin said

The five of them left us. 

"Felix go with me. I'll just pay the hospital bills" Chan

"Huh?" Felix

"Why?" Chan

"I thought Haewon and Hajun paid the hospital bill?" Felix asked

"No, I just asked Haewon to look at the amount" Chan answered

I can't look at them.

"Okay, let's go" Felix said and left with Chan

I sighed as I stood up. I slowly opened the door and entered. I sat on the chair beside Snow's hospital bed.

Snow, wake up. Aside from my brothers, I want to tell you everything that kept making me feel down. I kniw you can't understand those things and will forget them easily. So, please. Wake up.

You are so stupid, Seyu. How can he develop feelings for you? Remember what he told you? He was trying to steal you from Hyunki to annoy him? Why are you so stupid? He may be developed feelings for you but not as much as his feelings for Haewon. You are not as the same level as her. He is still in love with her despite of what she did.

"S-Seyu" Snow whispered

"Y-You're awake. Are you okay? Hmm?"

Snow slowly nodded "Why are you crying? Did Daddy and Uncles scolded you?"

"No"

"Is it because of Hajun?" she asked in a tiny and weak voice

Fuck, hearing his name makes it even harder for me. What more if I tried to confront him? Huh? What will happen to me?

"What made you say that?"

"I-I don't know. I just f-felt it" Snow

I kept quiet and sighed.

"Are you okay?" she whispered

There...

I felt my tears continued falling nonstop "I-I'm fine"

Snow started sobbing "Don't cry. I-I don't want to see you hurt"

I wiped my tears and nodded "I'm sorry, I was just worried about you. Don't mind me. I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" she asked

I wiped her tears carefully "Hmm, Seyu is fine. She is strong. Don't worry"

Seyu is not fine. She is trying to be strong, can someone please worry about her?

"I want to sleep" Snow

I nodded and smiled "Go on, sleep tight. I will watch you here"

Snow smiled at me and slowly closed her eyes. I felt my tears started falling again but I am trying to be quiet. I don't want her to wake up. Let's be strong, Seyu.

"Why are you crying?" a voice asked behind me

I turned around and saw Minho "I'm not"

"You are" Minho said and sat beside me as he sighed "Is it because of Haewon and Hajun?"

"Y-Ya, don't accuse my boyfriend"

"I'm not gonna threaten that I will hurt him or anything. I want you to be honest with me" Minho

I looked away.

"Are you okay?" he whispered

Damn. Why are my tears falling again?! Not in front of my brother. No, please.

He hugged me tightly "It's okay, it wasn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong"

"It still hurts no matter how much I cried earlier"

"I know and it won't go away just like that. It's because you are keeping it to yourself. The pain will slowly go away if you tried to clear things between you and Hajun. That's when you will start to heal. Just cry it out. You'll be fine, not now but soon. I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you" Minho said and caress my back, he sobbed "Never again"

"Can you not tell the others?"

"If you don't want me to, I won't but you have to tell them when you are ready. For now, you have to be fine and think of yourself" Minho

In the end, I still have my brothers no matter how hardheaded I am.