XII

Bella was standing still over her bed holding the dress in front of her, looking at the black dress in her hands. Exactly like the one she had described the days before.

She knew if a dress like the one she had said she wanted would appear, she had to go to the ball, but it was only 20 minutes left until the ball began. She wouldn't have time to get ready, and she preferred to spend her time trying to figure out where the dress came from rather than watching Astoria throw herself at Draco all night.

Her stomach was hurting from excitement, but the part of her that didn't want to go fought along with the part who did, but there would be masks with magic charms on them, so the identity would be hidden. Bella wouldn't notice Draco and Astoria in a million years.

Two knocks were placed on her wooden door from the other side, the door went slowly open, she turned her head around, her body still facing her bed. Anna walked in with her hair, makeup, and dress all ready.

"Have some time to zip me up, Bells?", she asked showing the back of her dress, but she could still see Bella from the corner of her blue eyes.

Bella turned her body around, the dress fell in front of her and stopped after a little part of the edge fell on the floor.

Anna's mouth dropped, "it's the dress you described", she cheered, "You are so fucking coming to the ball now".

They laughed, Bella left the dress on her bed and walked over to Anna.

"How did you get it?", Anna asked as Bella zipped her up, and Bella told her about how it just appeared.

"But who calls you sweetheart?", Anna said as she read the note, flashing her eyes over and over it, to try to recognize the handwriting.

"I don't know", she lied, Malfoy, she thought, he calls her sweetheart.

Her mind was just finding reasons not to go, if she went she would have to wear his dress, the dress he had found for her. If she didn't go, she would let down Anna after promising her that she would come.

Why would she go out and have fun so soon after losing her baby, and probably Malfoy's as well? He did, however, want the baby, and he has previously been kind to her. He could only make her laugh when no one else was around and they were alone; she couldn't make him laugh, but she could at least make him smile. He'd look at her with his silver eyes and bore into her brown eyes. Since the first year, he looked at her like she was the only person in the whole world, and all he could care about was her. And she would look at his sharp face, looking into his mysterious eyes, they would always look like a grey ocean.

Flashback from year one

"So, you are the filthy half-blood from the wealthy pureblood french family?", the blonde boy asked proudly. His face looked cruel as the even worse words left his mouth.

The raven-haired girl turned around to face him and see him better.

His lips went from a smirk to a thin line waiting for an answer.

"And you are the bully around here? Blonde hair? Cruel face? And big self-confident, you must be a Malfoy", Isabella said confidently, keeping her head up.

He was unpredictable, she thought as he reached his hand out. He knew how important her last name was, and how powerful her family is in France, so he wanted to be on her best side.

"I'd rather die", Bella tilted her head to the side and smiled sarcastically.

The boy turned around and scoffed without another word. He liked a good game from a young age.