III

Annabelle Stewart

And there they left; they were on their way to some room to clean it out.

Slowly I narrowed my glaze from them leaving, back to our table, my eyes landing on Elijah. He was looking at Blaise, talking with him, bonding with him and becoming a part of our friend group.

I groaned a little too loud when their heads turned around facing me, "I am falling back onto my old habits", I muttered lowly to myself.

Cheating. Sleeping around. Kissing the first boy I see insight. My emotions taking over me. That was the weakest of me.

I felt even more awful when I looked over at the Ravenclaw table, letting my eyes slowly glid through their table, looking for Edward. And when I found him, I looked at him for a while, studying his every move, he wasn't like me.

He was faithful, but here I sat with only boys, more specific the opposite sex, but still my friends, yes. He sat with only boys too, but the same sex. He was nice to me. But I would never be with someone like him for a long time, that wasn't me. When Elijah came, I saw an opportunity to break up with him. So my friends wouldn't attack me for leaving someone that is so great as he is.

My stomach twisting and making me gag at myself and my actions.

I looked back at the fresh memories from last night.

•Flashback the night before•

Getting to the top, I let him look around, so I lent my back and my hands on one of the fences, and that is when the tension got exciting.

As I let the wind hit the back of my head, hitting my hair in one direction, getting tangled to each other, I picked a piece of my hair away from blocking my eyes, Elijah was standing right in front of me.

I nervously sat up, straightening my position, I whimpered looking at his blue eyes, moving further down his cheekbone, down his jaw. His skin was coloured like olive, his lips a soft shade of rose.

"Beautiful school you have here", he placed each of his hands on each of the sides of the fence, trapping my body between his arms.

"Illvermony doesn't stand a chance if you ask me", he smiled, "of course they don't", I said, breathing heavily, my heart rate was high, I haven't had this feeling for the longest of time. I didn't realise how much I had missed it.

He came closer to me, and he leaned in for a kiss, at first, I rejected it, because of Edward. Then as he was apologizing, moving his hands rapidly trying to explain, I thought fuck it. Here is my excuse for dumping Edward.

What an awful person I am. Such a fucking coward.

I got a hold of his chin, holding it still, gently brushing my lips over his soft ones, he tasted like pumpkin juice, I thought, my lips forming a smile even though we were kissing.

His hands sliding down to my waist, then back up to my chest, unbuttoning my robe, sliding the robe down my shoulders, not breaking our kiss. His hands travelled back to my waist, picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso, he pushed us against a wall, the cold of the wall hitting my back.

He pulled his wand out of his robe and conjured a blanket, then moved from the wall and laying me down on the blanket.

"You could have conjured a bed, y'know", I commented as he took off his shirt. " would that be as much fun? Pain. It will make you remember this. The pain from the hard floor", he laid himself over my body, kissing me again.

-

I have been meaning to say it to Ed, but I can't bear to break his heart like that.

My mother thinks I am too sensitive. Dad never cared, still he wasn't there to stand up for me as a kid. That is where the obvious daddy issues come from. And mummy for that matter.