II

Isabella Touche

A knock. It's distant and I wonder if it's a dream. 

It's not a dream, I realise when Draco Malfoy wanders into my room. 

What is he doing here?

He closes the door behind him. I drag my exhausted body up with my arms, wrapping my duvet around my upper body, then rub my eyes as the sudden light hit my eyes.

"What do you want, Malfoy?", I say, nervously, scratching my arm with my sharp nails.

"Nervous, are you?"

I look him up and down. His hands are tied to each other on his back while the left corner of his lips slowly raised themselves.

I sit still, as he takes a step closer, "No", I mutter unsurely.

"What do you want so early in the morning?", I asked, looking out the window for confirmation that it was morning.

"You".

"I am tired, what do you want?", I sigh, without knowing what I'd expect from him. I have never found myself in this position. 

Finding a boy in my dorm in the morning saying they want me, except Diggory during my fourth year. We had an on and off relationship, but when he went with Chang to the Yule Ball, I dumped him and went with Enzo as he asked me, out of the comfort of course.

"And I said I want you, now", he says while stepping even closer to me.

"Get out", I say, turning my gaze from him to the opposite side of the room, escaping his stare.

I am not sure I actually want him to leave...

"You are making me laugh, Touche", his voice turned cocky and masculine, he steps closer, now standing over my bed, looking at me, more specific my lips.

His right hand found his wand quick, pointing it at me as I blink in shock.

He narrows his wand to himself, levitating my body towards him. 

"W-what are you doing?", I say as I clench my hands together, trying to free my way out of the grip of the spell.

He tilts his head to the side but at that point, my nose was poking the tip of his nose, "kiss me", he says and I am unsure if I hear right.

"The way you kissed me on the train then proceeded to call me pathetic?", I say, firmly.

"If you do", he begins and tilts his head back and grinned. 

"I'll let you go", he was about to say something else but shut his lips closed, but then his lips parted again.

"But yet again, you look so good like this-", he slowly hesitated, "under my control."  

A smile is discovered across his face when I roll my eyes at his words.

I quickly look away from him, my body completely frozen, but my head was luckily under my own control, so I could at least look away from his grey eyes.

I felt the tip of his wand on my chin, "look at me when I talk to you, sweetheart."

I don't move. 

"Look at me", he remarked, his wand turning my head around to meet the grey ocean in his eyes.

"Kiss me", he commands. 

"And you'll let me go?", I question. 

"Yes."

I brush my lips over his lips quickly and when I was about to move when his fingers softly held onto my chin, pulling me closer to him. He pushes us back onto the bed, laying himself over my body.