VII

Bella Touche
I woke up to the bright sunlight coming into his cold room and blinding my closed eyes. The sound of the shower running and the steam coming thru the open door to Draco's bathroom.

I saw his shirt from last night and threw it on my naked body, still sitting on the bed, the smell of him made a smile form on my face, my eyes went looking for my own clothes that were hanging across the room on one of his chairs. Draco's room which was so clean yesterday was a mess now. His clothes everywhere, he didn't even bother to pick them up, the room was filled with dawn feathers. I looked at the back of the bed, there was a crack of his hand placement.

"Morning", his morning voice made me flinch.

"Good morning", I said and looked at him.

He only had on a white towel around his waist, water dripping from his hair. He walked over to his drawer and put on a black turtleneck. He looked good, without trying, it was a gift really.

"Draco, did you get a tattoo?", I saw something on his wrist, a black tattoo before he put on a shirt.

I tried to stand up and lost my balance immediately and he was close to me in a second and caught me before I fell.

No answer, but I swear for one second it looked like his heart dropped, and then yet again, no emotions shown.

"Use the shower if you want, I am heading out", he said holding my arm letting me down on the bed.

"Thanks", I muttered and sat down.

"Where are you going?", I asked, biting my lower lip.

He looked away and muttered, " none of your business", harshly.

How can someone seem so nice one second, then the next they are sort of mean and rude again. I know better than thinking that Draco would ever turn good, or at least all the time. I believe he can be good, but for forever. No. He can be nice, I guess, for a second but he has to be quick and comment something rude the next. Because he has the Malfoy reputation to keep "good", even though it has never been "good". Malfoys are known for being good in business because they are good at manipulating and tricking people to think that it is for their benefit. When it really is theirs. They are extremely cunning, and I have always believed that they are cruel. Thinking about how Draco has treated me all these years because of my blood.

I didn't choose to have a muggle dad. My mom was reckless. Wanted to prove  my french and pureblood grandfather something, and she did, she succeeded. Then she died. But before she died, she told me she didn't want me to go to Beauxbatons, but Hogwarts. So from the age of 5, I learned to perfect my English, so that I wouldn't have a french accent at Hogwarts. Fear of being bullied for it.

I slowly brought my thoughts back to him. I ignored the cruel facts and Malfoy traits that came with him. I have always had an interest in him because I never really understood him. He hides his emotions, says something rude and I never understand if he says the truth or if he is just trying to seem tough. Even though his personality is bad, his looks really makes up for it.
He is like Enzo, a person who makes it hard to not stare.

Every girl drools in the hallways seeing one of them, and if they both are together they drool even more, and even one time these fourth-year girls followed us all fucking day because Draco and Enzo were in a good mood so they were together all day. And since they were in a good mood, Anna, Blaise, and I were in a good mood, because we could finally have a non-toxic day as our friend group. The same night, Draco seduced one of them to give him a blow, you could say. And Enzo made out with two of them. But this was two years ago, in the fifth year.