V

Isabella Touche

Draco wasn't at school, and I wanted to talk to him about last night. These past few days, he had been skipping classes very often. So, I was getting ready to go to his dorm after school when I realized I still needed to clean out the Requirement of Room with Lorenzo. As Enzo looked up at me, chuckled to himself, and went back to drawing objects in his book, I sighed to myself in Charms class. Such as a golden snitch, a fire whiskey bottle, a hand with a ring on it, and practising his signature.

After Transfiguration class, Blaise, Anna, and I walked to the Great Hall. The boys, Lorenzo and Elijah were already there and were stuffing their plates with food when we joined. 

"Draco won't join us for dinner?", I asked Enzo, sitting down on the bench beside him.

Enzo's mouth full of food nodded a no. "He has something to do, I think", Enzo said and swallowed hard, looking over at Blaise suspiciously, they exchanged glances.

"What kind of thing?", Anna said, grabbing some bread, and biting it aggressively.

"We, um, we don't know", Blaise muttered, looking down at his plate.

"They know", Elijah said, biting his carrot and pointing at Enzo and Blaise with his fork.

I looked at Anna and then back at Enzo and Blaise. What could Draco Malfoy possibly do? Was he ignoring me?

"We can't say anything, sorry", Enzo said and kissed my forehead.

"How come I never get forehead kisses like that?", Anna complained, shoving her plate away.

Blaise cleared his throat, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and trapped Anna's face in his hands, and looked right in her eyes. He slightly pressed his lips on her forehead.

"Because", he explained, "no one has deserved you, as of yet", he told her.

Annabelle grinned at Blaise and continued to eat. And Anna's eyes flew right to Elijah, as his lips quickly curled up to a smirk and then back to a straight face, covering up his smile.

After dinner, we all left for the common room, sitting there before it was becoming late. I rose up from my seat on the couch. I nodded my head at the door out of the common room to Enzo, he got up from his seat quickly, I thought he maybe was thinking we were going to shag, once again. I rolled my eyes and moved towards the door, he grabbed my hand and held me back. I

"Wait, Bells, you really wanna clean that room now, I mean aren't you tired? ", he said, tilting his head, making those brown eyes to brown puppy eyes.

I looked back at him, expressionless, of the lack of knowledge he had. My eyes looking for anything that could give him away, for lying.

"Yes, but we didn't clean it the first night, remember?", I said and walked up the stairs and pushed the doors open. Hearing his footsteps approaching. I sighed while walking fast.

He approached me, stepping in front of me, blocking my way. "Come on, we can clean twice as much tomorrow", he said, taking my hand and started to kiss it, from my fingertips and up my hand.

"No, I have a test in dark arts soon I need tomorrow to practice", I said and stepped to the side and went on.

He caught up with me again. "Ok then", he said and sighed loudly. "But um, could you get me a new shirt from my room? I spilt some soup on the one here", he showed me the spot on this white shirt, I wasn't convinced. " I'll start cleaning until you come back. Please, love", he begged.

"Alright then", I said, sighed and turned once again around, and left towards the dormitories.

Lorenzo Berkshire