Important.

TW: Mentions of rape

Author note,

I am sorry to say that I won't continue this book, at least not at the moment.

I have lost all motivation to continue this book. I just don't have the mental health to keep going. Even though most days writing this and getting lost in this was what kept me going. I'll most likely return, update here and there, maybe even finish the book in summer.

But for the time being, I am just in a dark place.

And like you, I've given this book a lot of my time. So, I'd like to reveal all of the plot twists that I had in mind when writing this book, both small and large. They'll be mentioned at the bottom of the page.

I have also written the last piece of the whole story. And intend to publish it along with this.

I'd like to thank you if you've voted, commented or even just read the book. It's really energizing for me, honestly. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, even though a lot of things didn't make sense. Hopefully, as you read the storyline, some things would make sense.

Anyone can betray anyone.
- Red Queen
-------------------------------------------------------

The plotlines

Draco and Bella come across each other a night at the Manor. They talk and Bella asks for her lost memories. Draco lies to her, saying that it was only sex. He keeps lying, saying that Bella wanted more and kept pushing but Draco didn't want it. Bella knew he was lying because she would never push someone if they didn't want to be with her.

It's silent so Bella asks for something to lighten the mood, about her brother Maven and Theo. It is shared that Theo and Maven are in a relationship.

He mentioned Greyback and that he was still alive at St Mungo's after Bella teased him about the comment he made. About if Greyback touches her, Draco would kill him. Draco went on about saying that he was alive and well, "waiting for me to kill him. It wasn't a threat, Riddle, it was a promise".

Draco reveals that The Dark Lord has raped his mother, multiple times. In order to humiliate Lucius, Narcissa and Draco. To make everything even worse, Voldemort would make Lucius watch as he did it. This just serves to highlight how cruel Voldemort is, and Bella's hate for him grows exponentially. They talk even more. They have a common ambition, to destroy Voldemort. To do that they become each other's allies.

They come to an agreement that Hermione Granger would be the one they kidnapped, using Lorenzo as bait for her to meet them. They seal an Owl and sends it along, reasoning the fact that they couldn't use Enzo's owl with that it had simply been risky to send his own. They hoped she would believe it.

-

Days pass and eventually a new owl comes along, Hermione writes that it's too risky but she can make one expectation. They meet along the woods. Bella is the one to show up while Draco hides between the woods and they kidnap her. Taking Hermione to one of Draco's safehouses. Draco uses force Leiligemency. Hermione reveals that she has a theory, about Harry Potter. And him being a Horcrux. Hermione also says how to destroy a Horcrux. Bella doesn't even in the slightest know what a Horcrux is and as she asks Draco, he dives into Hermione's mind again with full force. As Hermione screams from the pain he is causing her, Bella rips him from her.

Draco finds out about Anna, Elijah Monet and Enzo, they're a part of Dumbledore's Army. All in secret for years. All those mornings Anna and Elijah were late were filled with meetings and not sex. Elijah did not leave for Canada, he left to work for The Order. 'Blaise and Anna' was all a play on her part. Enzo simply didn't believe in Pureblood Supremecy.