Prologue

As the sun begins to rise on the morning of May 14th, 2016, a white structure forms in the middle of a small lake. A man stands in the centre of it, hands in the pockets of his black hoodie. His hood was up, covering his face. He looks around and smirks, "This'll work" he says.

He walks out of the structure and looks around, seeing a nearby island. He nods and uses his powers to start forming a bridge to lead over to it. He could make it work.

He uses more of his abilities to create a structure that could hold 12 graves inside.

He nods to himself, "This will do... for now" he says before teleporting away. The world was ready for the arrival of the 12 people.

About an hour later, a bright light shines from within the white structure, and 12 figures begin to arrive. All of them were passed out. They had no idea of what had just happened.

The first one to open their eyes was a girl with dark brown hair, darkly tanned skin and brown eyes. She had cat ears, but no tail. She sits up gently and looks around and sees the other 11 people with her. She recognised a couple of them.

She began going around and waking everybody up.

When she did, everybody was confused on where they were, nobody knew anything.

"Where are we?" a girl with icy blue eyes, pale blondeish hair, pale skin and brown cat ears.

"I don't know but... there's a book on the floor" a boy with blondish brown hair and hazel eyes speaks, picking up the book from the floor. Everybody else gathers around him as he reads it outloud.

"Hello, welcome to your new home! You have 1 year to survive in this world, if you die, you're gone, there's no going back. A portal will open up here on May 14th 2017. If you don't make it through the first portal, well, you'll have to fight the Ender Dragon if you wish to get out the second portal" he reads, "But you only have 3 extra days to find the End Portal and kill the dragon. If you fail to do that, then you'll be trapped here forever".

"What?!" a girl with red hair and yellow eyes questions with wide eyes. A boy with brown hair and blue eyes pulls her into a hug, even though he didn't know her.

"If people die, a person will be sent to the world to replace them, the rules will apply to them too, but they have less time in that world. On the wall, there is two buttons. I fused them with my powers. One will make it day or night, the other will turn off or turn on the rain. In the chest, there is cooked food, potions of regeneration and golden apples. The potions and Apples will be the only way of getting your health back up" he continues to read.

Everybody looks to their right to see the chest that the book was talking about.

He continues to read the next passage as he flips the page, "If you look on your left wrist, you will see that the hearts are orange, this signifies that you have double the amount of hearts. This will give you a more fair chance".

"Why would we need double hearts?" a girl with light purple hair and brown eyes questions as she looks at her wrist.

"Maybe it'll tell us in the book?" a boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes says, peering over the shoulder of the boy reading the book.

"You may be wondering why you would need extra hearts. Well, there are a lot of dangerous monsters and creatures in this world. You'll need those extra hearts to have a better chance of surviving them. Blood Moons will happen every so often starting on June 5th, meaning that double the mobs will spawn, increasing your chances of dying because they become more powerful during Blood Moons. Make sure you keep yourself hidden on those nights. Normal rules apply of your own home worlds, so you can technically live the same, you just can't die over and over like you used to".

"That's all it says" the boy speaks, closing the book.

"So... we're stuck here... for a year?" a girl with galaxy purple hair and hazel eyes questions.

"Well... according to the book" the boy hugging the red haired girl speaks. He seemed to have a different accent from everybody else.

"W-Well... if we're going to be stuck here for an entire year, we may as well introduce ourselves" the first girl speaks.

Everybody nods and sits in a circle on the floor of the structure.

"What should we say about ourselves?" a boy with silver hair and red eyes questions.

"Well... how about we say our name and... maybe a secret about ourselves?" the first girl speaks.

Everybody nods in agreement. The first person to start is one of the girls.

"Well, hi everyone! My name is Kim. I'm part of a group called 'Yogscast'. And a secret... I.... I got nothing" Kim speaks. Everybody laughs slightly. "Well, actually, I guess I could say I'm an alcoholic" she laughs. Everybody nods.

"Don't worry, I don't drink that much though" Kim assures. Kim had long black hair, one brown eye and one light purple eye. Half of her face is dark purple, and most of the skin on her arms was also that same purple colour.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did your skin become purple?" one of the 4 boys questions.

"Well... I went under a few experiments when I was a kid, but I don't let it affect me since I don't feel any different, I feel pretty much the same as I always did" she smiles.

Everybody nods, and Kim looks to her left. Next was the brown haired and blue-eyed boy. "My name is Scott, hello!" he says. Everybody says hello to him, and then he continues. "I also go by Smajor. I am Scottish, if you could not tell" he smiles, "And a secret... I don't know, is there secrets...?" he questions himself, trying to think of one.

"Can I just say, your hoodie is adorable" Kim speaks.

"Thank you!" Scott smiles, "Well, a secret would be that I'm half English".

"Wait, so your name is Scott, and you're Scottish?" the light purple haired girl questions.

"Yep" Scott nods.

"His parents are very punny" the blondish-brown haired boy nods.

"Your parents are great!" the blondish haired girl speaks.

"Yep" Scott smiles, proud, "Well, I'm done" he says, looking to his left to the girl he hugged.

"Oh" she says, snapping back to reality, realising it was her turn, "Um... I'm Shelby, I also go by Shubble. Um... I'm not very good at surviving, I die a lot" she says nervously with a smile, "A secret about myself is that my least favourite naturally spawning item is gravel, because I've died to it many times" she says.

"Ooh yeah, gravel sucks" one of the girls speak.

Eventually, everybody takes their turn to introduce themselves, and soon enough, they walk out of the white structure to see a bridge. They cross it and on the other side, they see a stone brick wall surrounding a graveyard. "This must be where we'll bury each other when we die" Yammy says.

About half an hour later, everybody splits off to find where they want to live. They knew that they'd want to live near each other, so that it would be easier to find one another. Before they had left, they had realised there was a thing on the wall of the white structure that told everybody's health. It must be there so that everyone would know who is still alive.

They all had connected their communication bracelets, so they could talk to each other when they wanted to, even if they aren't nearby.

It sure was going to be a wild ride, everybody was nervous, but they had to be brave, they were going to be stuck for a while.

-----------------------------------

Welcome to my new story! I hope you all like the Prologue. Yes, this story will be heavily based on the first season of One Life SMP, with a lot of aspects taken from the series, but I will do my best to make sure I add things that maybe were not actually in the series, but could work as part of the story.

A lot of this will be in Shelby's POV, but I might switch the POV every so often as a surprise, not too sure yet.

See you later!

-Amber