𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ the weasley twins and ron to the rescue! ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ the weasley twins and ron to the rescue! ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ✩ muggle world

Ever since Celeste Black returned home for the summer holidays and Arabella Figg's eagerly welcomed her adoptive niece home at Little Whinging ━ which is a relief because according to her best friend Harry, Vernon Dursley has been treating him as if he was a bomb that would go off.

Harry Potter and Celeste Black weren't normal people. They weren't ordinary kids that would ride bikes outside or go to the Arcade after school to have fun.

Instead, their definition of normal is riding brooms and having magical sticks called wands.

Both of them are witches and wizards ━ two kids that had no idea of the wizarding world that were invited to learn at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They've lived in Privet Lane their whole life.

Famous since they were infants for vanquishing the dark lord. The fame and glory handed to them ever since they stepped foot inside the magic world. However, the two weren't all that for attention.

Harry and Celeste didn't like that at all. If anything, it's just a reminder that their parents are dead.

Celeste missed Hogwarts. She missed the ghosts, professors, castles, and lessons. Except for Professor Snape of course. The Potion's master of the school loved to make the Potter and Black's life a living hell.

The Black always thought of him as some foul git that stuck his abnormally large nose up people's business.

Last year was an adventure Celeste could never forget. She made friends with the right people and together they found the Philosophers stone.

It's been months since Celeste learned about where she came from, and who her parents are.

Daughter of a powerful Sorceress named Reyna De Martel and Regulus Arcturus Black, a rumored Death Eater that was proclaimed a missing/dead.

( which has remained unknown until this day ).

Regulus has been declared missing or dead. Not many people knew about her father. There was no evidence on him, therefore he wasn't thrown into Azkaban.

( seeing as people had mixed feelings about him, or barely knew him ).

However, her mother was a literal Ace in the Ministry. The reason why there were so many criminals in Azkaban was because of Reyna De Martel. However, she was forced to go into hiding because of the dark times of the first wizarding war.