𝟬𝟯𝟯. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗄

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ that's his mark ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ that's his mark ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" Ron questioned.

"Well let me put it this way. If it rains you will be first to know." a familiar voice commented. Celeste peered down to see Draco and Lucius standing on the lowest level.

"Father, mother, and I are in the ministers' box, with a personal invitation Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco bragged only to get a small shove of his father's cane.

"No need to blast Draco, there's no need with these people." his father eyed the group and stopped at Celeste.

Celeste sent him a small smile of acknowledgment. There wasn't a need to exchange words. Their eyes said it all.

"I see Andromeda and Ted aren't with you." he frowned.

"I got a ticket with the Diggory's. Sophia Diggory wasn't coming, remember?" Celeste remembered talking about this.

Lucius's face turned into dislike. "Ah yes, Amos and Cedric."

Celeste pursed her lips and decided it wasn't the best to bring up Cedric or Amos.

Draco arched his brow, "You should've chosen to sit with us. We still have a seat."

"I'll stay with the Weasleys and my friends Draco."

"Then I guess we'll be seeing you later then?"

"Sounds good." Celeste agreed, ignoring the gobsmacked expression Ron sent her way.

The family, Hermione, Celeste, and Harry finally reached the high levels. Amos and Cedric were already there as they walked up to their seats.

"Come on!" shouted Fred. The first tea flew into the stadium. "It's the Irish. There's Troy!" he shouted pointing to the players.

"And Mullet!" George pointed out as well.

"And Moran!" Fred said excitedly while the whole stadium cheered. Celeste and her friends looked up in amazement at the fireworks of the Irish.

Cedric bumped shoulders with Celeste causing her to look up at the tallboy. "So you're cheering for the Irish?"

The Black beamed, "Duh, Fred and George sent me every catalog about them so I guess now I'm a fan of them now. Who are you cheering for?"

"Bulgarians."

"Of course." snorted Celeste.

In an instant, the two started making bets, betting their coin on who would win. Harry watched from the corner of his eyes.