𝟬𝟯𝟲. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ i would choose to have my limbs intact thansign up for a stupid tournament  ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟲 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ i would choose to have my limbs intact than
sign up for a stupid tournament ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟲 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

People who were already occupying the carriages hopped out in a hurry up the stone steps into the castle.

A red balloon popped above Ron Weasley's head, spilling the contents of water on his head.

Theo barked out laughing, clutching his stomach.

Even Blaise and Celeste were hunching over keeling in laughter. People all around them shrieked and started pushing one another to get out of the line of fire.

It was none other than Peeves the Poltergeist.

"PEEVES!" yelled none other than Professor McGonagall. The Deputy Headmistress and Head of the Gryffindor House skidded on the wet floor and grabbed Celeste and Hermione around the necks to stop herself from falling.

"Ouch ─ Professor."

"Sorry Miss Granger, Miss Black─"

"Jeez Professor, off killing students now huh?" Theo asked, earning a glare from McGonagall.

"That's all right Professor." Hermione gasped, massaging her throat.

"You have a strong grip ─" Celeste wheezed out a cough. Blaise helped her guide her way to the doors of the Great Hall.

"Peeves get down here NOW!" barked Professor McGonagall, straightening her pointed hat and glaring upward through her square-rimmed glasses.

Celeste took that as a cue to get to the Great Hall and pulled Theo and Blaise along.

"I'm forgetting about how much I love Peeves." Celeste grinned insanely.

"And I'm beginning to question your insanity, Black," Blaise stated. Sometimes he wondered if his friend was high off sweets or something.

The four Houses were packed over the four long rowed tables.

The three Slytherins sat in their usual spots to find Draco already there. Annoyance crossed the Malfoy.

"Hurry up with the stupid sorting and give us some food," grumbled Draco in a cranky manner.

"Draco," Celeste greeted.

Her cousin's eyes lit up in relief, "Celeste, good to see you are well after..."

"So it's true then," the brunette's voice softened. "He was there....Uncle Lucius was a part of it as well?"