𝟬𝟯𝟱. 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ i already missed your whole life, i won't missanother moment ever again ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟱 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ i already missed your whole life, i won't miss
another moment ever again ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟱 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

There was a definite end to the holidays. Celeste learned that the Ministry was going haywire with reports and complaints from all wizards about what happened.

That night Celeste waited for her older cousin to come home. When the fireplace erupted with green flames she stood up to see Nymphadora. And she wasn't alone.

"Dora you're home." Celeste smiled, apprehensive of the man beside her. He was short and seemed like he wanted to be anywhere but here. Every inch of his face seemed to be scared. There was a large chunk of his nose missing. He had one small eye while the other way round as a coin and vivid, electric blue.

Nymphadora squealed and attacked her cousin with an embrace, "I was so worried about you! Mum updated me on everything. Nice job with the wand work. Amos has been thanking you nonstop for protecting Cedric. Way to show your inner badass. You should consider being an Auror." she rambled.

Her father chuckled, "Sweetheart I think you are killing her."

"Yeah loosen' the grip will you?" snickered Remus.

The older girl immediately let us go and brushed a strand out of her face. "R─Remus, what a surprise, what are you doing here?"

Sirius, who was currently Padfoot at the moment when he noticed Mad Eye was here, made a noise through his snout, almost like it was supposed to be a laugh or snicker.

"I was thinking of staying for a day for my goddaughter." Remus pressed a kiss on Celeste's temple. "I'm glad you are alright. I heard you were there too."

"Thanks, Remus, that means a lot." Nymphadora smiled softly. The bubble gum-haired woman shyly glanced away, hoping that he wasn't staring at the obvious pink hue on her cheeks.

Celeste was mentally awing at the scene. "

Ted and Andromeda came into the room. The mother didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around her daughter.

The man lets go and greets the newcomer, "Alastor! How nice to see you. Is the Ministry in a craze still?"

"Very," Alastor Moody responded gravely, "I actually came here to ask your niece a few questions about what she saw. Is that right with you? "

"That's fine," Celeste nodded.

"I'll make coffee and sit with you." Nymphadora decided, noticing the bags underneath her little cousin's eyes.