𝟬𝟰𝟱. 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪↳ ❛ will you go to the ball with me? ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟲 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙳

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ will you go to the ball with me? ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟲 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙳

To my darling little star,

I hope you enjoy the chocolate chip cookies I've sent. Sirius insisted on making dog-shaped cookies. He has been back for months and I can already see him returning to his normal self. But sometimes he has nightmares of Azkaban.

What's going on? You haven't been writing back three times a week. Instead, you've been writing once a week.

Sometimes I wish you stopped putting others first before yourself. Your friends Blaise and Theo seemed worried about you.

Speaking of the boys, give them some of the cookies I've made. Harry too, Merlin knows he needs it after he fought off that dragon. Sirius was this close to hunting down Bagman.

As for Snape's warning, he surprisingly means well. Stay away from Karkaroff. Back in the day, he did work for Voldemort.

Barty Crouch Jr on the other hand is a whole complete story that you shouldn't know about until it's time.

Remus Lupin

Celeste sighed and placed the letter down on the wooden table. She opened the box and smiled at the smell of the warm fresh baked cookies. No doubt Remus placed a spell to keep it heated.

There were small boxes for Blaise and Harry. Celeste assumed Remus sent Harry a box already.

She handed them small containers of cookies. "Here, my godfather made this for you guys."

"Professor Lupin?" Blaise asked as he took one and took a bite. His eyes widened and immediately reached for another.

"I haven't heard that name in a while," Theo remarked, also trying one.

"I didn't know you two were in contact with him," Celeste said with a hint of curiosity.

"Believe it or not, we miss him. Some of us in our year write to him for help on our assignments." Theo said.

All the students believed that having the Defense Against the Dark Arts position was a curse in all their years.

In their First year, Celeste and Harry tried to save the Philosopher's stone and encountered Voldemort ( On the back of Quirrell's head ). The second-year was the whole Chamber of Secrets fiasco. Everyone seemed to think they were the heirs of Slytherin.

Third-year is when Remus took the job and everyone thought they'd get a wonderful DADA Professor until Snape outed him.

Celeste will never forgive him for that.