𝟬𝟰𝟰. 𝗄𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗌

✩˚ *·ヽ

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪↳ ❛ that's my mother ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟰 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙳

↳ ❛ that's my mother ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟰 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙳

Harry ended up being tied in first place alongside Viktor Krum. Then Cedric and Fleur came in third and fourth place.

Something told Celeste that the other tasks won't be easy.

Celeste was dragged into partying with the Gryffindors and happily embraced the Weasley twins as Lee Jordan passed her a butterbeer.

The whole common room burst into cheers. Mountains of cakes and flagons of pumpkin juice and butterbeer on every surface.

Of course, Harry and Celeste grabbed some food. They have forgotten what it's like to have a proper meal after worrying about the First Task.

Celeste spent most of her dinners reading books of spells to help Harry and worrying for Cedric where she forgot to at least eat a decent meal rather than eating bread and pumpkin juice.

But even then Blaise and Theo would snap her out of it and force her to set aside priorities and think about

Some passed the egg Harry got from the First Task around. Now it was Celeste's turn to hold it. "Whoa, this is heavy as fuck. Have you opened it yet?"

"Yeah, open it, Harry!" Lee encouraged earning a buzz of excitement.

Hermione said swiftly, "He's supposed to work on it on his own. It's in the tournament rules . . . "

Too late.

Harry opened the egg to be greeted with a brief silence. Then a loud screechy wailing noise erupted making some shrink back in horror.

"Shut it!" Fred bellowed his hands over his ears.

"What was that?" said Seamus Finnigan, staring at the egg as Harry slammed it shut.

"I have no clue," Celeste answered.

Seamus thought he'd be fighting a Banshee for the second task. Neville thought it might be Harry facing the Crucio curse making Celeste's shoulders drop and made her look at Neville sadly.

"I thought it sounded a bit like Percy singing...maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry."

The common room burst into laughter again.

It was no surprise to anyone's knowledge that the Weasley twins and Percy did not get along.

Celeste grabbed Hermione's arm. "Cmon Mione let's dance."

The boys watched Harry about to ask her only to get dejected.

Ron merely clapped his best friend's shoulder. "Maybe next time?"