𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝖻𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ execution ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ execution ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

The winning of the Quidditch Cup for the Gryffindor's seemed to light up Harry and Celeste's spirits.

Now a few days later they've been studying for their exams and were in the process of taking them today.

Celeste thought her exams went by smoothly and the only class she worried about is Divination.

"She's all-seeing us separately," Neville informed and other students were trying to cram in a bit of last-minute studying. It was now Neville's turn to go up. One by one the line shortened.

Next, it was Celeste's turn.

"Now what do you see Miss. Black?"

"I see a dark shape...um...maybe an animal?"

Her nostrils filled with perfumed smoke wafting from the fire beside them. "I see a Hippogriff."

"Indeed!" whispered Trelawney. "My girl, you may well be seeing the outcome of poor Hagrid's trouble..."

Once their classes were over they immediately figured out a way to see Hagrid.

He sent a note saying that Buckbeak's execution was happening at sunset.

"Yeh should've come!" Hagrid whispered, but he stood back, and they stepped inside. Hagrid shut the door quickly and Harry pulled off the cloak.

Hagrid was not crying nor was he throwing himself upon their necks. He looked like a man that did not know what to do.

"Wan' some tea?" he said. His hands were shaking as he reached for the kettle.

"Where's Buckbeak, Hagrid?" said Hermione hesitantly.

The half-giant explained that he took him outside.

"Isn't there something else we can do Hagrid?" Harry asked fiercely, sitting down next to him. "Dumbledore─"

"He tried," said Hagrid. "He's got no power ter overrule the Committee. He told 'em Buckbeal's all right, but they're scared...Yeh know, what Lucius Malfoy's like...threatened 'em."

"Maybe I can give Lucius Malfoy a piece of my mind." Celeste snarled, raising her right fist. "I can't believe I'm related to him."

Hagrid swallowed. His eyes were darting all over the cabin as though he was looking for some shred of comfort.

Celeste embraced Hagrid. "It's going to be alright..."

His large hand patted her back, "Thank you, Celeste'."

"Dumbledore's gonna come down while it ─ while it happens. Wrote me this mornin'...."

"We'll stay here too Hagrid." she began, she seemed to be trying to hide her tears.

"Yeh're ter go back ter the castle.  I told yeh, I don' wan' yeh wachin'. An' yeh shouldn' be down here anyway. If Fudge an' Dumbledore catch yeh out without permission. Harry n Celeste yeh'll be in big trouble."

Hermione picked up the milk jug and poured it only to find Scabbers.

"Ew, it's still alive?" Celeste scrunched his nose.

Meanwhile, Ron was tending to his rat while Hermione didn't know whether to feel faint or throw up.

Hagrid suddenly stood up, his eyes fixed on the window. His normally ruddy face had gone the color of parchment.

"They're coming..."

After many stubborn attempts, they finally left but stayed hidden underneath the invisibility cloak.

"Invisibilia."

They set off silently around Hagrid's house as the door shut with a soft click.

Ron's rat in his pocket wouldn't stop squeaking wildly and the Weasley tried to calm it down but it didn't cover up the sounds coming from Hagrid's garden. Hermione swayed in her spot and Celeste let out a small cry.

Harry brought her in an embrace and Celeste held onto him tightly.  There was no mistaking the sound of a swish and thud of an ax.

"They did it....they did it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭                                                         ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

This is a filler chapter obviously. But I'm going to be posting the new chapter maybe on Thursday depending on how much I write for the prewritten chapters.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Remember to vote & comment because it makes my day to know what you think! Even if it's just a 'hello' I'm totally cool about it cause I love to hear from you guys.