𝟬𝟲𝟯. in which harry's in trouble again

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ↳ ❛ have you missed me? ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟯

↳ ❛ have you missed me? ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟯. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

12 Grimmauld Place was in an absolute uproar. Harry had been expelled from Hogwarts and according to their sources, Harry had accidentally used his magic. 

"Harry wouldn't have used his magic on purpose. He isn't stupid." snapped Celeste, quite fed up with some of the people in the room. 

"I'll go get Harry," Remus insisted and it made sense. Sirius wanted to be the one to do it but for obvious reasons, he couldn't. Dumbledore insisted that Made Eye and Nymphadora should fetch him along with Kinglsey Shacklebolt and Dedalus Diggle.

This made the bunch protest: Celeste, Ron, and Hermione. Even George and Fred questioned what Dedalus Diggle's purpose was getting Harry making the man turn red in embarrassment. Kendra was tagging along as well, eager to meet the boy that was utterly whipped for Nymphadora's cousin. 

"Anyone that's a troublemaker is automatically my friend," Kendra smirked. 

Eventually, Molly Weasley settled them down and gestured for them to come and help make dinner in the meantime. 

Just when Celeste was about to walk in the kitchen, the redhead woman turned her around, "Not you young missy. This is the time to spend time with your Uncle. I can finally relax knowing Sirius wouldn't bother me any more about...well everything."

For the past few weeks, Sirius and Remus have been trying to figure out Celeste and Harry's personality, backgrounds, personality, and much more. Basically what their last remaining family members were like. 

"Oh and your Grandpa Lyall insists you owl him back. This is the 50th letter I've received from him." huffed Molly. 

She forgot all about Grandpa Lyall. He must be scared shitless. 

"I'll make sure to do that," Celeste replied, knowing she'd receive a Howler soon. 

Andromeda and Ted had to head to work but nevertheless bombarded their adorable niece. Nymphadora had fun teasing the shit out of Celeste. The Black responded back with her crush on Kendra.

 The beauty with the perfect skin and healthy curls managed to turn Nymphadora's world upside down. 

And just like that, the girls ended up rolling on the sofa smacking each other with pillows. It wasn't until Kingsley and Made Eye pulled them apart. 

Eventually, they left leaving her alone with Sirius. 

"You so take after me, the whole running away the part that is." Sirius began with a sigh. "Technically you didn't really run away from home but in a way, you sort of did to travel to who knows where. I honestly just care if you're alright...if it helped you in some way." 

Celeste slightly smiled, "It did actually."

"Before I went to James' I actually did a bit of exploring myself beyond Grimmauld Place and merlin did I thought Muggle London was a strange place."

This made Celeste chuckle, "Was it the cars or the strange technology?"

"Both." Sirius snorts. "I remember going to Leaky Cauldron on foot and using floo powder to get to the Potters. The boss there was kind enough to lead it to me. Now that I think about it he did look like Dumbledore...except he is snarky and has no filter." 

"I want you to stay in Regulus room...I think that is what he would've wanted. Plus it's guarded by wards, I'm not even allowed to stay in there for too long." Sirius explained. "I believe only you can. Oh speaking of your father...he did leave behind a little something...I thought he would've gotten rid of that stupid elf..."

"Kreacher!" Sirius' voice boomed. 

A House Elf appeared in thin air and he had the most crooked nose she's ever seen and worn-out rags. His beady eyes stared at Sirius hatefully. "Shame to Mistress --"

Kreacher stopped talking when he settled his eyes on Celeste. 

The Elf let out a loud gasp and drop to the floor in a bow making Celeste squeak. 

"Master and Mistress' child has returned at last!" Kreacher sobbed and went over to embrace the frozen girl. He had big tears streaming down his eyes as he took the time to notice how the little infant girl had grown up beautifully. 

Celeste found herself hugging the frail-looking elf. "Hi, Kreacher is it?"

"You know my name!" Kreacher wailed even more and Sirius has to pry him away from Celeste to let her breathe. 

"Kreacher enough. Although I may not like you --"

"Kreacher does not like you." the Elf scowled making Celeste cackle. 

Sirius glared ready to throw hands and Celeste wanted to wrap Kreacher in a hug again. 

"Want to drink tea with me?" Celeste offered, gesturing to the tea tray he just placed on the coffee table. 

Kreacher sniffed, "Master Celeste is just as kind and considerate as Master Regulus, unlike this blood traitor." 

"Go away Kreacher," barked Sirius and the elf went away not before giving Celeste a genuine smile.

Celeste pouts, "That was mean Uncle."

"That Elf has hated me the moment I was born, I'm telling you." Sirius argued, "I feel like he's hiding something." 

The female Black shrugged, "Maybe you're just imagining things." 

"We're back!"

Sirius and Celeste exchanged a look and quickly got up from their seats and to the hallways where Harry would most likely be with the others. 

At the other side of the hall, Harry stood awkwardly, feeling lost and full of wonder examining the pictures on the wall. 

"Harry!"

The spectacled boy's eyes lit up, "Cecily!"

The two best friends ran and practically jumped into each other's arms oblivious to the overprotective glare Remus was sending and the awws from Kendra. 

"Stop glaring Remus it's cute." Kendra nudged him.

"It is not cute."

However, the childhood friends ignored them and swayed in each other's arms. 

"I missed you,"

"So did I."