𝟬𝟰𝟴. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝗎𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗍 𝟤

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ i would very much like to be your girlfriend ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟴 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

"IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER I'D SAY YOU'RE NERVOUS. AND THE CELESTE BLACK I KNOW DOESN'T GET NERVOUS." Fleur Delacour pointed out. She may not know her very well, but she was the first foreign friend she had.

Fleur was surprised that Celeste spoke French, but then when she realized her last name, it was known that all the Blacks knew one of the languages of Romance.

"I am not nervous." Celeste huffed, McGonagall told them they can walk into those doors any moment now.

"Then you go first." Fleur, Hermione, and Pavarti all said at the same time.

Celeste shot them a scowl, "Gee thanks, throw me into the lion's den why don't you?"

She stepped forward anyway and let the double doors open with the flick of her hand. The Great Hall truly did look like a fairy tale. The whole ballroom had a whole winter vibe going on and she was here for it.

Realizing that everyone was staring at her, she immediately went down the steps.

The whole school may be looking at her, but one particular man stood out to her. Cedric Diggory. There he was beaming at her in adoration and sheer awe. She realized that maybe Blaise and Theo were right . . . that she was utterly falling in love with the sweet Hufflepuff boy.

He brought her in an embrace once she was at arm's length. Celeste wore a big grin on her face.

Many seem surprised by Hermione's appearance. She didn't look like the Hermione they were used to seeing. Her once long bushy hair was sleek and shiny and twisted up into an elegant knot at the back of her head. She wore robes made of floaty, periwinkle pink material, and was holding herself differently. No longer shy, but confident and smiling.

To everyone's shock, she walked alongside Viktor Krum.

Celeste gave her a thumbs up.

Even Pansy walked by with Draco rendering her speechless by her appearance.

Once everyone settled in the hall, Professor McGonagall told the champions and their partners to get in a line in pairs and to follow her, and they did so. As they walked the Great Hall applauded while they walked toward a large round table at the top of the hall where the judges were sitting.