𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ we didn't know about you ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ we didn't know about you ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

"Why didn't anyone tell us?" Celeste asked.

"Dumbledore, Hagrid, Mr. Weasley, Cornelius Fudge...the Minister of Magic knew!" complained Harry. He was going through a wave of emotions.

The golden question: why hasn't no one mentioned that Harry's parents and Celeste's mum had died because their best friend and brother-in-law betrayed them.

Celeste sat at the Gryffindor table close to Harry. Many murmured about the way that the boy who lived had his arm wrapped around the girl who lived.

Lately, he's been snappy about those who have been giving Celeste looks of sympathy because of Sirius Black, though some would glare at her because of her relationship with Sirius Black.

Ron and Hermione watched them both throughout dinner, wondering what to do. The two debated on whether they should bring Celeste's two friends; Theo and Blaise.

Later that night Celeste walked through the Slytherin common room to the corridor leading to the Girls Dormitory. Celeste loved how Snakes valued their privacy, hence why they all had individual rooms.

"Cece wait up, cmon' you've been quiet all afternoon and you sat with the Lions instead with us," Blaise complained.

It wasn't until Theo noticed the puffy eyes. Immediately he became protective and a bit furious. Who made her cry? Was it that Potter boy?

"What happened?" Blaise also asked, shocked.

"I...My ─ my uncle Sirius was responsible for the Potter's death...and my mum's." Celeste blinked back the tears.

"H─How did you figure that out? Surely that can't be true." Theo opened the door to her room. Celeste was glad nobody saw the two go into her room, who knows what Pansy Parkinson might say.

"So what are you going to do now?" the three on the small sofa in front of the fireplace.

"Harry and I might consider..."

"Going after him? Are you crazy?" Blaise worried that going out to find Sirius Black is a death wish. "You are going to get yourself hurt Celeste."

Celeste frowned and stared deeply at the fire. "I lost everything, that night. My dad isn't in the picture because he walked out on my mum or whatever. I lost the woman that brought me to this world. If it wasn't for Sirius Black being the Secret Keeper, my mum would've been alive. So would Harry's parents.

"Sirius Black isn't worth losing your life, Celeste."

"I know!"

The boy's sullen expression twisted into a mix of awe and confusion, "What?"