𝟬𝟱𝟯. 𝗉𝖺𝖽𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗍'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪↳ ❛ what did they do that was so horrible ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟯 / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ what did they do that was so horrible ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟯 / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

As they entered march the weather came drier. 

Harry sent an owl to Sirius and in return, he got a letter that was almost as short as the previous one. 

Be a stile at end of the road out of Hogsmeade ( Pas Devish and Banges ) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Make sure to bring Celeste.

"He hasn't come back to Hogsmeade?" said Ron incredulously. 

"It looks like it, doesn't it?" said Hermione, glimpsing at Harry to see his reaction at the mention of the pretty Slytherin girl. 

To be frank, she was getting sick of their constant cold shoulder. They were best friends! Even before they joined Hogwarts they were the best of friends and now it's like she couldn't recognize Harry anymore. 

It wasn't like he changed, more like he lacked sleep and forgot to eat sometimes due to his anxiousness about the Tournament. For Celeste, she missed her best friend greatly but like her Uncle Sirius and Regulus, they both are hard-core stubborn. 

"You need to talk to her Harry,"

"I know," Harry said gloomily. He had been a complete arse to her for the past few weeks...months all because he didn't fess up his feelings. Now look where she is now, dating Cedric Diggory. Other than his jealousy, he missed his person. It wasn't the same without her. Sure he had Hermione and Ron but Celeste was always there whenever nobody understood him. 

He glanced over at the Slytherin table and saw Cedric carrying her bag over his shoulder while his hand intertwined with Celeste's. 

𑁍゚

"I can't believe Skeeter wrote about Hermione like that. I should talk to her after class." Celeste crushed the magazine and looked ready to cast Incendio on it. 

Cedric also seemed pissed at the Rita Skeeter lately for basically slandering Hermione. The two have become good friends ever since they started dating. 

"My dad told me to stay away from her but how can I when she's constantly following me...It's like she knows where I'm at." Cedric shivered at the thought of the woman. 

"She's one creepy woman." Celeste agreed. 

Once they were near Snape's classroom Cedric tried to lean down and kiss her only for Draco to pull her into the classroom.

"I just ate breakfast and I'm not about to throw up at the sight of my cousin snogging the Hufflepuff prince charming," Draco commented snidely earning looks from Blaise and Theo.