𝟬𝟯𝟴. 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗑𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ so this is the curse that killed her mother ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟴 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ so this is the curse that killed her mother ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟴 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

Dear Snuffles, Andy, Ted, Dora, and Remus.

I've missed you all very much and it hasn't even been a full month yet. Maybe I'm imagining things but my scar has been hurting. Maybe it's just a rash. There's no need for you to come to Hogwarts.

There's no need for you to show up to Hogwarts Padfoot, knowing how worried you can be over me and Harry.

Lots of love,

C.A.R.B

Celeste had placed the letter in the envelope and closed it with a wax seal stamp of dark green.

She exited the stone wall to find Hermione waiting close by at the Potions classroom, ignoring all the glares she was getting from the Slytherins.

When Hermione spotted her friend she immediately scrambled to her side and let out a huge sigh of relief. "I was thinking you wouldn't come out of that stupid wall — do you know how many of those wretches tried to stun me?!"

"Who tried to cause I will reign hell upon them." Celeste darted to the snobby girls from her House and was prepared to march over and give them a piece of her mind. Instead, she was held in place by two strong arms guiding her in the direction of the stairs to the first floor.

"It's morning and you are already looking for a reason to get detention?" mused Theo.

Blaise swung an arm around Celeste's shoulder, "Going to the Owlery?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Hermione scoffed but shot them a smile. "I always write to my parents and deliver my letters every Friday."

Hermione's parents were muggles that are proud to have a witch in the family. They would try their best to check up on their daughter as much as they can.

"I'm sending my letter to my relatives — I have one for Aunt Cissy too," Celeste mumbled in a small voice. She was still apprehensive about Lucius Malfoy and she could see how much it hurt them.

"Sooner or later you will have to trust him. Ginny wouldn't want you to stop him from letting you know about the Malfoys. She hates Mr. Malfoy but she wants you to be happy."

"I feel guilty guys." Celeste sighed and entered the Owlery. "There are pictures — motion pictures, they were all happy and that scares me because I just know that man hardly smiles in his life. He's the total opposite when he's around his family."