CHAPTER 1

Ugh. Another boring year at Hogwarts. I am here for 5 years and I already hate it. Two years, only another two years and I am done with those people I keep telling myself.

When I got on the train I found a place to sit alone. I don't have friends. They all hate me and I have to admit the feeling is mutual.

30 minutes had passed and thankfully no-one has given any attention to me. Until someone grabbed my hair and made me face him. Draco Lucius Malfoy. This motherfu-

"Look who I found here" he yelled. I heard people walking toward us and I immediately recognized their voices. Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkiston. Great.

"Aw Mia. How are you?" Pansy asked me. I hate the sarcasm in her voice.

Draco lets go of my hair and sits across me. "I am fine actually. Now get the fuck away from me"

"Say that again, will you? You filthy little mudblood" Draco says. He knows damn well I am a halfblood but he keeps calling me like that for no reason. Nothing important has happened between us to make us hate each other so much. We used to be friends the first year at Hogwarts until he started dating Astoria Greengrass and became this asshole. 9 months ago Astoria left without any explanation and broke Draco's heart, even if he never showed it.

"I said get the fuck away from me" I repeat.

"Crusi-" Draco shouted, pointing his wand at me. Before he can crusio me Blaise yelled "Expelliarmus" He was always the one who was nice to me and that's why I like him.

"What the hell?" Draco says, the anger inside of him is boiling.

"There is no need to do that. Just go" Blaise calmly explained and I give him a smile saying thank you, which he gives me back.

"Fuck of Zabini" Draco huffed and they finally left.

The rest of the day was calmer than I thought it would be. When we got to Hogwarts we had to go to the Great Hall and watch all the little kids getting sorted into the houses and Dumbledore wanted to inform us about some changes. He said we are going to change roommates but never said why. And just like that my day got worse. My old roommate , I don't even remember her name, was always sleeping at her boyfriends room and I was completely okay with that. I'd got to spend most of my time alone. But now I am going to be with Pansy. Of course it would be her.

My new room is bigger than I thought it would be. It has it's own bathroom. That's a big change, even though I am sure Pansy won't let me use it.

"Hello roommate" I hate her voice. She is so annoying.

"You know you don't have to do this right? Being such a bitch even if I haven't done anything to you?" I snap.

"Well, I am not being a bitch. I am just myself" Does she think that this makes it any better?

"Whatever" I say and lay down on my bed to take a nap.