CHAPTER 10

I cried while I was writing this chapter. I know some things may not make sense to you but let me explain. I know this is supposed to talk about 1997 but I made some changes. They have phones but they are not using them to talk to eachother. They are using them to listen to music and watch movies. Just saying.
Hope you enjoy this chapter XOXO.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I finally got of the train, my mom was waiting me at the station.

"Hey" I give her a small smile.

"Hi" She says flatly. Great start.

The way back to my old house was in complete silence.

"You know, if you don't want me here I can always go back to Hogwarts" I snap.

"Do whatever you want" What does this even mean?

I am wondering if Draco's first day in the Manor is as bad as mine.

DRACO'S POV

I have been here for 2 hours or so and I already hate it.

My father , as usual, treats me like I am a toy and my mother is trying to comfort me. But she doesn't know that the only person I need right now is Mia. But I am going to tell her, now. I know this may put her in danger, that's why I am not going to tell my father. Not yet.

"Mother" I call her as I enter the kitchen.

"Yes dear" Okay here it goes.

"For some time now I've been watching someone" I can see the light in her eyes. She is happy for me.

"Oh dear that's great news. Who is the lucky one?" she smirks and I let out a nervous laugh.

"You know her, or at least I think you do. Mia Anderson, my best friend from my first year in Hogwarts" I know she knows her, she used to tell me that she is good for me because she made me a better version of myself .

"Ugh I love her. When did this happen? Why didn't you write me?" I know she is mad because I didn't tell her sooner but she is happy for me. That's all that matters.

"Almost two months ago. I didn't tell you because I didn't know how, after Astoria I didn't know how to feel about dates." I admit. I never really loved Astoria, but it broke me when she left me for someone better and richer.

"I understand. When are we going to meet her?" I hadn't thought about that. They will meet someday. Ugh it's going to be really awkward.

"I don't know. She is with her mother for the holidays." I miss her so much.

"Who is?" My father says. Not right now.

"Draco's girlfriend" I shot her a death glare and she looks confused.

"Draco's girlfriend? I see. Well it would be nice to meet her" That's not good. That's terrible, Why would he want to meet her? I know him well enough and he is not like that. He doesn't like anyone except himself.

"She can't. She is in her mothers place" I say quickly.

"Well I didn't mean now. You have something to do first" What is he talking about?

"Lucius don't" My mother whispers.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"we need to talk about something serious but for now we are just waiting our guests" Guests? What is he talking about?