CHAPTER 18

MIAS POV

What is wrong with the universe? I was happy for the first time in a while and now this has to happen?

My father has to kill me? And Draco? And every other death eater? What the hell did I do?

I went to my room and I immediately closed the door sliding down on the floor crying. I don't want this life. I don't want to be chased for the rest of my life. That's bullshit.

"Um what the hell?" Fuck. I forgot I live with Pansy.

"Fuck it" I snap and she rolls her eyes.

"Well I don't give a shit anyways" I hate this bitch.

"Then go already" I roll my eyes.

"I don't have to be told twice" She snaps and leaves the room.

I need to think. I want to know what exactly is going on and why I am the target but I don't have the balls to ask Draco. It's not like I am afraid of him but I don't know how I feel about him and his task anymore. I love him, of course I do and I know that he would never hurt me but the others would.

They only thing I want to do right know is to lay on the bed and take a nap.Tomorrow will be better.

2 A.M

I woke up feeling the tears in my eyes. I had a really bad nightmare. I was at the Astronomy tower with Draco and suddenly I heard voices from behind us. I looked over Draco and his face was full of regret. I stood up an turned around. At least 15 were standing there with their wands pointing at me. Before I can protest what was happening I a green light hit me and I fall from the tower. Is this what is going to happen? Fuck I am screwed.

I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. I was just laying on the bed crying my eyes out. Luckily Pansy wasn't there. I don't know where the hell is she spending the nights, nor that I care.

The next morning I decided not to go for breakfast. I wasn't hungry at all. I want to talk with Amanda to see how is she doing but she will notice how miserable I am and she will start asking questions. I would never told her about Draco being a death eater and his task. It's too personal for him to share. So I am just going to avoid her just like I have to do with Blaise. And Draco. I am not ready to face him yet.

DRACO'S POV

I went inside the Great Hall hoping Mia was there, but she wasn't. Where the hell is she? I want to talk to her, to make sure she is okay. I would never let myself harm her. Even if we never dated she was, and still is, my best friend. And I love her so freaking much.

When I spotted Pansy I immediately started walking towards her.

"Where is Mia?" She turns to face me.

"Good morning to you too" Ugh fuck off.

"Where is she?" I repeat.

"How I am supposed to know?" She huffs.

"Because you are her fucking roommate?" I snap.

"Well I haven't seen her since last night so I don't know" And then she adds "And I don't care" It wouldn't be that bad if I hit her head on the table, would be? Oh Draco just shut the fuck up.

Blaise and this girl, I don't know her name, Mia's friend, are sitting on the table looking at me confused.

I went to ask them her Mia is but then I spotted their hands under the table. They were holding each other. What the actual fuck?!?!?

"What the hell is going on here?" I smirk.

"I was going to ask the same thing" Blaise says.

"Where is Mia" The girl asks.

"I have no idea. Have you seen her?" If her friend doesn't know where she is who else could possibly do? I went to her room before I came here but she wasn't there. Where the hell are you Mia?

"No. The last time I saw her was yesterday. Why did something happened to her?" I can see the worry behind her eyes. At least there is someone who cares for Mia, except me of course.

"I don't know, I hope not." My heart starts beating so fast.

"What happened between the two of you?" Blaise asks. Fuck. What I am supposed to tell him?

"Nothing. We had a disagreement that's all" I lied.

"What kind of disagreement?" He asks too many questions.

"Nothing. I got to go. If you heard of her tell me" I said and I leave the room.

MIA'S POV

I was in my room when I heard someone coming near my room, Draco, so I decided to go to the bathroom and stay there until he leaves. I didn't want to see him, I am still not okay with what he told me last night.

When he left I decided to go to the Astronomy tower. He won't be there, that's for sure. I am sure he is having breakfast now.

Luckily no one is there and it's really peaceful. I keep looking at the clouded sky thinking about the days when I was happy. Everything had been so good between me and Draco before the damn holidays. I miss him so much, I miss his touch, his lips, his arms all over my body when we were cuddling. I haven't felt him for 3 weeks or so and I hate it. It sucks. It's like I am addicted to him even if we haven't done many things together. To be honest I prefer when we cuddle more than when we have sex, even when we've only done it one time.

I felt someone's hand touching my arm. I hadn't realised I was crying.

"Mia?" Harry asks.

I wipe my tears and give him a fake smile.

"Hi Harry" My voice breaks.

"Are you okay? Draco has been looking for you." My heart stopped. He was looking for me?

"Yea, I am fine. I was just thinking" I half lie. I am not okay, of even close.

"About what?" He asks and sits next to me.

"Nothing special"

"Well, you are crying. That means it is special" I turn to look at him and he adds "But if you don't want to talk about it then it's completely"

"Thank you" I smile. This time a real smile.

"Do you want to go back inside? It's freezing outside"

"Yea okay" I whisper. I don't want to go in there but he is right. I can feel my hands because of the cold.

He sits up and grabs my hand to help me get up.

I hope I won't meet him.