CHAPTER 32

I want to apologize to anyone who thinks that everything gets too fast (I mean since Mia's and Draco's first kiss was at the chapter 3 or they expressed their feelings for each other too soon) I just want to get to the interesting parts as soon as possible because then the story will be so boring.

Also is it normal that I already know the words I am going to use to end the story but have absolutely no idea what the plot is? I don't even know what is going to happen on the next chapters, I am just writing whatever comes to my mind.

Sorry if some parts are too awkward and cringe😌😌

Anyways let's just start the damn chapter 😂😂

Also I said it before but it doesn't matter. I got the idea from the After books by Anna Todd so please don't hate on me if there are some similarities.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MIA'S POV

I am sitting in my room right now trying to find what should I wear. Draco wanted to come with me but I didn't let him. I know that if he was inside this room while I was changing he wouldn't be able to hold himself.

The dress I chose is black and short, it looks like the one I wore last time but this one is a little tighter.

(This is how I imagine the dress btw)

I put on a gold necklace and black heels and I am finally ready. My make up is simple, just a little eyeliner and lip gloss.

Draco said he would come by at 8 and now it's 7.50 so I decided to listen some music until he comes.

"Mia" Draco said from outside.

"Coming" I grab my bag and open the door.

His eyes got wide and his mouth open.

"Whoa" He gasps.

"What?" I smile.

"You look hot, I mean like really hot" He blushes. Draco Malfoy blushes? What in the earth.

"Thank you" I grab his hand and lead him downstairs.

Amanda and Blaise are sitting on the couch where Draco, Pansy and Blaise sat the last time.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Damn girl" Amanda compliments me and I smile at her.

"How are you?" Blaise asks Draco.

"Fine I guess" Does Blaise knows about Draco? I mean, he is his best friend, he probably does.

An hour later, after many dances and many drinks, we are all officially drunk.

We were all sitting on the couch when we saw pansy coming toward us, but she is not alone. She is with Cedric. Since when are these two hanging out?

Cedric and I used to date 2 years ago but it wasn't something serious. We were just making out or sometimes other things. No-one really knew about us because we knew that soon or later we would get board with each other so we didn't want to make it a big deal. And now here he is, with this bitch.

"We, well, well. Look who I found" Pansy smirks.

"What do you want?" Draco snaps.

"Don't be a dick. We didn't come here to cause any problems, we just want to hang out with you"

I look over at Cedric and he was already looking at me. Okay?!?!

"Don't you have other friends?" Blaise says and then laughs. Yep he is so drunk.

"Ugh" She rolls her eyes and sits on the couch in frond of us. Diggory does the same.

"So would you like to play a game?" Amanda asks us. What is with her stupid games though?

"Sure" Cedric says.

"Spin the bottle?" I suggest I don't know where it came from, I just wanted to play something spicy.

"Sure" everyone says except Draco who says "Absolutely not"

I sit on his lap just because I think it might relax him and then I turn around to look at him.

"Please?" I say with puppy eyes.

He seems to think about it and then he sighs "Fine"

"So who starts" Pansy says and grabs the empty bottle from the table.

"I do" Amanda grabs the bottle but then stops. "Wait he have to change seats."

Blaise sits up and sits next to Pansy and Cedric right in frond of me. Draco still has me on his lap and his wants on my waist.

"Malfoy?" Zabini says.

"I am not playing" Well I am not complaining, I would like to see him kissing another person. What if the bottle stops on me? How would Draco react? I hope he knows that it would mean nothing to me.

"Now let's start" Amanda spins the bottle but it lands on the space between Pansy and Blaise so she just spins again.

This time the bottle lands on Cedric.

Without hesitation she sits up and kisses him. Not just a simple kiss but I wouldn't call it make out either.

I look over at Blaise but he seems cool.

Rounds later after Blaise kissed with Pansy and Amanda just like Cedric did it was finally my turn. I was so happy that the bottle wouldn't stop at me but now unfortunately it did. And it landed on me and Cedric. Why the hell it had to be him?

"Come on Anderson. It's not like you haven't done it before" Pansy shouts because of the loud music.

I can hear from behind me Draco's breath warning me not to do it as I sit up but I am too drunk to care.

He looks at me and then sits up and kisses me.

He tried to use his tongue but I didn't let him. I broke our kiss before Draco comes to us and break Cedric's face.

I look at him and he is furious. I would be too if I saw him making out with some other girl.

I sit back on his lap and whisper to him "I am sorry"

This game was my damn idea. Why would I suggest that? Truth or dare would be so much better than this.

Draco nods "We are leaving" He announces and leaves me gently on the couch to get up.

I follow him as we are going to his dorm.

By the way he walks I know that I am screwed. Fuck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know that I am saying this in almost every chapter but please vote 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Luv ya😘

Tik tok: andri_vl
Instagram: andri.vl