CHAPTER 27

MIA'S POV

When I said the words to Draco I wanted to take them back immediately. I do belong with him, not to him. That's what pisses me of, he thinks I am his property.

I went to my room to spend the rest of my 30 minutes break. I decided to study for my potions class because I haven't understand some things and I really don't want to fail Snape's class. Somethings is really strange about him, every time he spots Draco with me he gives him weird looks. Is he one of them? I don't even know who works for the Dark Lord anymore.

After 25 minutes studying I went to the class but no one was there. Not even Blaise or Amanda or even Draco. There were some Gryffindors but I don't even know their names.

5 minutes have passed and only Amanda was with me.

"So what happened with Draco?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Blaise told me that when the class was over Draco went to his dorm and he seemed really upset. I know that he didn't want you to sit with Harry but it seems there's something more here." She is right, she always is.

"I said something to him and I wish I could undone it" I admit.

"Like?"

"I told him I am not his, which made him really upset"

"Well I agree with you, you are not his, but I am sure that he will get over it. Don't worry" I don't know how and why but I feel more relaxed now.

The class is over and neither Draco or Blaise showed up. I asked Amanda if she knows anything but she was confused too.

We went to the common room and we saw the boys sitting on the couch, laughing. Since when does Draco Malfoy laughs so hard in public?

"Oh hi girls" He says. I look him in the eyes and they are bloodshot. He is drunk.

"What the hell did you drink?" I ask storming towards him.

"Chill, will you?" He snaps but then gives me a small smile.

"Blaise what did he drink?" I sigh.

"Mia. How are you?" Really Zabini , you too? Why are they drunk in first place?

"Amanda, a little help here?"

"Just take Draco to his dorm. Blaise will come to mine" I really don't want to know what she means.

I grab his arm and he grins.

"What?" I snap and roll my eyes.

"Nothing"

I try to open his room door but is locked. For a moment I think about using the Alohamora spell but I know him better than this. He probably has a spell on it.

"Open the door" I tell him.

"Mia" He says and I look at him confused and then I hear it. Click.

He uses my name for his door password? Why? I mean it's kinda weird. Cute I know, but weird.

I lay him on his bad and take his shoes off.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I am taking your shoes off?"

"No I mean here" In his room?

"I brought you here because you are waisted" I explain.

"Shouldn't you be with your new boyfriend?" My what?

"Huh?"

"Potter." Please don't start with me Draco.

"He is not my boyfriend and you know that" I snap.

"Well since you don't belong to me there must be someone else you do" I want to slap myself for saying this to him earlier.

"I don't belong to anyone. Not to you, not to him, not to anyone" I explode.

"You are wrong. You are mine, even if you don't want to" He is serious now.

I open my mouth to snap at him again but he adds "Just like I am yours"

I would be flattered by his words but I am not. I am disgusted.

"You don't own me" Is the only thing I can say right now.

"Do you love me?" I can't deal with his mood changes, really.

"What?" I ask even though I heard what he asked me.

"Do you love me?" He repeats.

"Of course I do" I look at him and what I see is painful. A broken Draco with red eyes and his messy hair.

"Then why are you acting like that? Like you don't want me?" He looks at the floor.

"Because Draco you have to understand I am no-one's property" I huff.

"Do you want me?" He looks up to me again and I can see the tears leaving his eyes.

I sit on his lap and I bring my hands on his hair.

"What do you think?" I smirk and he smiles.

"I think the fuck yes you do" We both laugh and he kisses me.

"You should get some rest" I break our kiss.

"I know. Can you stay?" He asks with his puppy eyes.

I nod.

He brings me on his chest and I can feel the warmth of his.

Moments later I look up at him and he is asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter sucks. I hate it for some reason, lol.