CHAPTER 8

When he opened the door his eyes got widen and then I saw why. Pansy.

"Ugh finally here you are. I haven't seen you since the party. I got worried baby" She smirked and looked at me. Baby? What is this bitch talking about?

I don't say anything because that's what she wants, a reaction.

"Don't call me like that you whore" Draco snaps and I am really trying to hold myself from laughing.

"Aw you used to love that when you were fucking me" She says and I gasp.

"Get the fuck out. Now" I can see he is really trying to hold his anger and I am starting getting worried.

"You won't hurt me baby. And we both know that Mia is going to dump you any minute now. At least I am here for you to spend your time" I will dump him? Any minute now? What does that even mean?

"Pansy. I won't say this again. Get. The fuck. Out" He yells.

"Why don't you just tell her that you are just wasting your time? I mean, you have been with so many girls, more prettier than her." She huffs.

"I am just gonna go" I say.

"Finally, some time alone" I don't understand how someone can be so annoying.

I leave the room and Draco follows me.

"Wait Mia" He calls me but I ignore him.

"You know that she is wrong" I finally turn around to face him.

"You know what? No I don't know. You've been hating me for the last 2 years and suddenly you have feelings for me. I am already so confused and it's been only two days since we kissed. Do you know how that feels? Having feelings for someone for so many years and the only thing he wants from you is to spend his time?" I snap and walk away.

I finally admitted my feelings for him. Since the first time I saw him I felt weird . I had never felt like that before. He became my friend and my feelings for him grew. I got to know him, the real him, and that made my heart warmer. I was ready to express my feeling for him until I found out about Astoria. My heart broke in million pieces. Since then I decided I won't make the same mistake.

And I just did it. I made the same mistake with the same fucking person.

I didn't want to go to my dorm because I know that he will be there, I guess I am going to my second favourite place. The astronomy tower.

It's really nice there. It's really quiet and really peaceful.

I finally got there and thankfully no-one was there. I needed some time alone to think.

What if he is with Pansy? What are they doing? Does he have feelings for her? I am not sure if I want to know the answer to that. This exact thing happened with Astoria and now with Pansy? What have I done to deserve this?

"Mia" A voice breaks my thoughts. His.

"Just leave please" I beg him.

"Mia I need to talk to you" He continues.

"You may spend your time by making out with people but all I need right now is to be alone" I say calmly.

"That's what you don't understand, I am not spending my time with you. I have feelings for you, I always had and always will. Astoria knew that, she just wanted me for my name until her parents found someone richer or something like that It's been always you Mia Anderson. No one else. Just you"

His words shocked me. I know my mouth is on the floor but I don't bother close it.

I run up to him and hug him as tightly as I can. I never thought I would hear this words from someone, especially Draco Malfoy.

My eyes started tearing but with happy tears.

"Thank you" He whispers.

"For what?" I look at him.

"For giving me a chance" He kisses my forehead and hugs me again.

I never said I would give him a chance but it's not like I don't want it either. I need him.

We decided to go to his room to spend the night and luckily Pansy isn't there.

I didn't ask him what he did after I left but I don't care. The important thing is that he came back, that's all that matters.

He gave me one of his hoodies and a pair of sweatpants to sleep in. Ugh I will never get used to this smell.

We lay on the bed, cuddling, and I slowly started getting tired.

"I love you" He says before we both fall asleep.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I want to be Mia so freaking much 🥺