CHAPTER 12

I tried to stand up but I couldn't, I fell on the floor.

"Mia? Are you okay?" Draco gives me his hand to get up.

"Yea. My legs hurt but I am okay" I laugh.

"I wasn't even rough" He teases.

"When it's your second time it's kinda difficult to get used to this" I can see his smile fade away and I hate it.

He rubs the back of his neck and asks me "W-who was your f-first time?" His voice breaks. He is nervous.

"Doesn't matter. All that matter right now is me meeting your dad" I joke.

"Right" he chuckles.

I can feel my legs shaking as I walk down the stairs but Draco holds my waist.

"Mia dear" Narcissa greets me and Lucius turns around to face me. His face became purple when he saw me and I got creeps.

"Mia Anderson?" He says with wide eyes.

"Yes" I say confused.

"How do you know her last name?" Draco asks.

"I-" he pauses for a second. "I remember her from the train station" He gulps. Something is not right here.

"The food is ready" Narcissa breaks the awkward silence.

We sat on the table and Draco is sitting next to me.

While we were eating, Narcissa asked me questions like how is Hogwarts and how I feel about my last 2 years there.

When we stopped eating I felt his hand on my tight. I looked at him but he was looking at his father.

"Father. We have to ask you something" We? Oh no he is not talking about-

"It's about your job" he answers my thoughts.

"What about it?" Lucius replied flatly.

"We were wandering if Mia could work with us" I know how anxious he is about it but he has to understand that I won't leave him alone.

"You mean become a death eater?" Narcissa's eyes got widen because she is scared, but for what? For me?

"Yes. Something like that"

"Sorry to break it to you but you can't." I don't know how to feel about that.

"What? Why?" Draco snaps.

"Fix your attitude boy. There are people there who she can't meet" What was that supposed to mean?

"What the fu-" Draco starts but I hold his hand tightly to relax him.

Narcissa seemed to notice that and she smiled.

"Draco it's okay. Just let it go" I give him a smile and he leaves a heavy breath.

"Mr. Malfoy, I understand." I am really trying not to show him how afraid I am of him.

"We will be upstairs" Draco grabs my hand and sits up.

When we went upstairs I saw how angry he was in his eyes.

"Draco, I need you to relax" I whisper in his ear which makes him feel better.

"I think I know why he won't let me join you" I didn't want to admit it but I don't have many choices.

"Why" He looks at me confused.

"Because of my father. I think my mother has mentioned that he was a death eater before but I wasn't sure. When he called me by my last name and lied about the train station I immediately knew it" I admit.

"Your father? Didn't he leave when you were a baby?" I nod.

"If you don't want to do this anymore it's completely fine. I didn't want you to do this anyway. It is way too dangerous"

"I know. I just don't know how to feel about my dad. I didn't have the chance to meet him and I don't know what kind of person he is" And it's true. I don't know him.

"Sh it's going to be okay" He hugs me and kisses my head.

"I love you" He says.

"I love you too" I bury my face in his chest.