CHAPTER 37

DRACO'S POV

I keep staring at her lifeless body, hoping she will move. She never did.

Voldemort breaks the silence "Great. Now, where is the other chosen one?" He asks even though he knows no-one is going to answer him.

Potter comes out of the building looking at us. His eyes flew immediately to Mia's body and then at me. He doesn't seem sad at all. Neither does Hermione and Weasley. What is going on?

"The boy who lived, came to die" Lord says.

Harry takes his wand out "This is going to end now."

Voldemort laughs again.

When he stops he raise his hand, getting ready to attack Harry. "Avada Kedavra" He shouts once again.

But at the same time Harry shouts "Expelliarmus"

The two lights hit each other. I can't really understand who has the upper hand because of the tears but I believe it's Voldemort.

While they are fighting each other, I took Mia's body on my hands and got her inside the building again, specifically inside my room.

All the memories flew on my mind as I left her on my bed. All those great times we spent here. Now everything is gone and will never come back again.

"You promised. You promised everything will be okay. That we will make it work" I say crying.

I remember the letter she gave me, I have to read it, but I can't right now. I can't think straight.

I take her in my arms and slowly I fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________

When I woke up she was gone. I started panicking until I say Potter standing next to my door.

I get up fast. "Where is she?" I grab his collar.

"If you let me I can explain" And with that, I do as he says.

"Did you read what she wrote to you?"

"No" I admit. What's it with this letter?

"Obviously. She is at the Burrow" I don't like his attitude.

"Why did you get her there?" I snap.

"Read the damn letter" He snaps and leaves my room.

Without wasting a second, I grab it from my desk and open it.

Dear Draco,

I hope you kept your promise and opened this letter after the fight, or there is no reason to do all of this.

Of you did keep your promise, thank you.

I have to explain you some things, I know I do.

You probably think I am dead, and I am so sorry for what I did to you but it had to be done. I am alive. I know you don't believe me because you saw Voldemort kill me but I had a plan.I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I just wanted your reaction to be real so the others to believe you. I am not sure if it worked or not, but I believe it did. Harry told me about the other times Voldemort tried to kill him and how he saved himself. I asked him if he could bring me at The Burrow, just because I didn't want anyone to know where I am.

If it didn't work I want you to know that I love you so much and that I believe in you. I believe you will be able to get through this. I want you to move on. That's all I am asking.

Forever yours,

Mia.

What the hell just happened? Is she alive? How? What did Harry tell her?

A thousands of question are on my mind right now but all I want to do is to go and check on her. What if it didn't work? What if I lost her forever? For real this time? No it did work, I don't know what she did, but it did keep her safe, I hope.

I take out my wand to apparate and within seconds I am outside the Weasley house.

I knock on the door and Mrs. Weasley opens.

"Where is she?" I ask before she can speak first.

"Upstairs"

"Thank you" I say and walk inside the house.

There are at least 5 floors in this house. How I am supposed to know where is she?

"She is in here" Hermione answers my thoughts.

I run to the room she stands and there she is. There is Mia. Laying on the bed. Harry sits with her and I want to beat his ass but I can't find the strength to do that.

"How is she?" I ask him.

"She hasn't woke up yet. She is breathing but too slow"

"What does this mean?" The panic rises inside of me.

"I don't know if she is going to make it." He looks at me with pity.

"No, no. Mia I know you can hear me. You need to wake up. You can't leave me, you can't" I say while I am shaking her arms.

"Harry. I think we should leave him alone" Ron says. Thank God.

"Yea" he says and the all leave the room.

"Mia, please wake up. I need you. Please don't leave me. We were supposed to have future together" I cry again. I don't know how many times I have cried the last 15 hours.

I take her in my arms and play with her hair because she used to tell me that she liked it.

Minutes looked like hours when she finally moved. She started shaking her hand and then her legs.

"Hey baby" I say softly not to scare her.

"Draco" She whispers.

"Yes, I am here" I tighten my arms around her.

"Draco" She repeats. She sounds so scared.

"Shhh I am here and you are okay" I whisper in her ear.

She brings herself closer to me, enjoying the warmth.

"I don't know what would have happened if you didn't survive" I admit.

She doesn't respond. When I look at her, her eyes are closed again. She fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter sucks. Honestly it seemed much better when I 'played' it in my mind.

Thank you so much for all the support.

Luv ya.