CHAPTER 25

MIA'S POV

When we got inside Draco's room I felt every part of my body relax. We have spend most of our time here, all those good memories. Actually some of them but it doesn't matter.

"Here we are again" Draco jokes and I smile.

"Sorry about Pansy. She can be a real bitch sometimes" He continues. Sometimes? Hell nah.

"I know that but I can't stop myself from cursing her out. It's like with you and Harry-" I close my mouth immediately.

His body tenses "What about us?"

"I mean how you feel about him. because he has some sort of crush on me or something. That's how I feel about Pansy" I admit.

He takes a deep breath. "First of all don't mention his name because I am already on the edge and I am really trying not to kill him. Secondly Pansy doesn't like me. She just wants to fuck someone to spend her time"

"You don't know that" I whisper.

"I do. But if she does like me,it doesn't mean anything to me. I am with you. Also the whole school likes me, it's not something now" He smiles.

I know I should be pissed of at him because of his arrogance but I know he is joking so I just simply say. "I know the feeling of having many people fancy you" Just to challenge him.

He raises an eyebrow "What did you say?"

"What? You think you are the only one here who has 'fans'?" I laugh. I know that nobody likes me I am just having fun watching his face expressions change.

"Who is it? Your secret lover?" Whoa he seems pissed.

"No-one you dump ass. I am just joking" I hug him.

"You better" He threatens but I can see the humour behind his voice.

We spend the rest of the day studying, even if we didn't even open the book. We were laughing like 5 years old children the whole time.

"I am tired" I say and Draco nods.

I sit up and go to his bed. He change his green sheets with some others, of course green. If Slytherin had a mascot I am sure Draco would be it.

5 minutes later I was ready to fall asleep when I felt a hand touching my belly.

I don't open my eyes when I say "Goodnight Draco"

He kisses the back of my head and whispers in my ear "Goodnight"

DRACO'S POV

Watching her sleep is one of the best things in the world. She is so peaceful and relaxed and this small smile on her lips is everything to me. Every time she falls asleep I like talking to her and whispering things to her ear. I say all the things I can't say in frond of her, like how scared I am of losing her or that I hate being a death eater and all those things about my task. Snape told me I have to do another task, except killing Mia, something that will never happen. He told my we have to kill Dumbledore, he is the only person the Dark Lord s afraid of. The only thing I have to do is to fix the vanishing cabinet. At least I am not the one who has to kill him, or at least I hope so. I don't want to be a killer, I don't want to be the bad guy. All I want is to live a normal life with Mia, nothing more.

Sometime I find myself wishing I was a muggle. I know I have been hating on them for years but that's what my father taught me. What is wrong with being a muggle or even a mudblood. They are people too. Being a muggle must be easier than being a wizard. No dark lords, no killing spells, no curses, just a simple life.

After a while I finally got to sleep having my angel in my arms. I don't know how the world would be like if she wasn't existing. Do I wanna know? Of course not.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is small but I didn't have much time to write, sorry😌