CHAPTER 26

MIA'S POV

"Mia" Draco whispers.

"Hm"

"You have to wake up. We have classes and you have to eat breakfast"

"No" I am so tired. I can't even feel my legs.

"Okay. If you want to get a detention from Snape and lose points, it's alright" I sit up immediately and he chuckles.

"I don't want to go to classes. I want to stay in bed" I complain as I dress, with Draco's clothes of course.

"I know. Also you should reconsider moving your things here. You can't always wear my clothes"

"Why not? You don't want me to?" I ask keeping my natural expression.

"I never said I don't want you to. I am just gonna run out of clothes" He smiles.

"Don't worry about that. I am wearing your hoodies and sweatpants, not your suits" He always wears them but he's hot as hell. I can watch him wearing them all day long.

"Ugh, just forget about it okay. You can wear my clothes anytime you want" He sighs and shakes his head in disapproval but in a joking way.

"Ready?" I ask. He has been trying to fix his hair for over 10 minutes.

"Yea" He grabs my bag with my books and takes my hand in his. It's the little things he does that makes me fall in love with him harder than I already am.

"Hello girl" Amanda says when we met outside the Great Hall.

"Hi" I smile and Draco just nods. Rude if you ask me.

"Where is Blaise?" I ask.

"He was too tired to come" She laughs and Draco huffs.

"Déjà vu" He says.

"What do you mean?" Amanda asks.

"Nothing" I laugh. Draco looks at me and smirks.

Breakfast passed really fast. Our next class is charms, with the Gryffindors.

That means Harry will be there and I don't know how Draco is going to react. I hope he doesn't make a scene.

"You are going to change partners" Flitwich says when he enters the classroom.

"What?" Everyone says. I like sitting with Draco. He may be distracting and everything else but we have fun.

"Amanda Davis and Blaise Zabini" The professor announce after 5 other partners.

If Amanda and Blaise studied together Draco and I may have some chances-

"Harry Potter and Mia Anderson" Of course I would be with him. I mean my life seems to be so great that sitting with someone ,who likes me and my boyfriend dislikes him, isn't that big deal. Who am I kidding? Of course it is. Nothing can stop Draco from killing him. And I don't blame him. If he sat with Pansy I would do the same.

"Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy" I spoke too fucking fast.

I look at Draco but he was already looking at me. He looks so pissed and I am fucking scared. Not for me, but for Harry. Once again.

DRACO'S POV

We couldn't have worse partners.

When I heard Mia and Potter will be sitting together I wanted to punch everyone, not only Potter. Like what the hell? Why does he always have to be in between me and Mia? Why can't just Voldemort kill him? I swear if my task was to kill him and not Mia, I would have done it with so much pleasure, really.

"Oh that will be so much fun" Pansy says from next to me.

"Shut up" I snap. Still looking at Mia.

"Whatever" She rolls her eyes. She better change her attitude.

I look over Potter and he looks scared. Good. He needs to know he can't touch what's mine.

When the class ended I wanted to kill everyone. I spent 30 minutes of my life sitting with pug face and that's not the worst part. I wasn't paying attention to the class, all I could this about was Mia and Potter sitting extremely close to each other.

"Draco" I heard her voice from behind me.

"I am coming" I say, a little too aggressively.

"Okay" She looks down. Fuck why am I snapping at her? It isn't her fault. It's Potter's, he is the one who fancies my girl.

While we were walking towards the common room I saw him sitting with his friends.

Before Mia can stop him I started walking really fast to get close to him as fast as I can.

"Potter" I call him.

He turns around and sit up. That's where I grab the collar of his shirt.

"If you dare touch her, or even talk to her again. I will kill you." I warn him.

"Okay" He says, too calmly. Which makes my nerves boil.

"Oh don't underestimate me. I can and I will kill you" I know he is scared but he doesn't show it.

He doesn't say anything, he just nod and I walk away.

"What the hell was that?" Mia asks angrily.

"Don't start with me. He can't just go around and take what belongs to me"

"I don't belong to you" She snaps and walks away.

She doesn't belong to me? Of course she does. No one else can have her. We are made for each other, right?