CHAPTER 16

DRACO'S POV

I can't believe she had the nerve to talk to me like that. She fucked Potter? I am going to kill him, for real this time. I don't care if Voldemort himself can't, I will find a way to hurt him. What is going on between those two? I am going crazy.

I am going to ask him calmly if he fucked her. If the answer is negative then I will let him live but If the answer is positive the last words he ever said will be "let go of me". Great plan, isn't it?

I didn't go to my classes because I couldn't face her without thinking of her kissing someone else.

Before I go to find Potter I decided to go and find Pansy. I want her to help me with Mia. I mean she is her roommate, she will notice if something is strange. Even though I know Pansy would never help me with another girl but she is my only choice.

Without knocking the door I open it.

"Pansy" I say before I realized who was in there. Mia and Potter.

I will kill them both I can't control it.

"Draco?" Mia asks confused.

"What the fuck is going on?" I shout.

"Can you shut the fuck up? Nothing is going on. Chill" She says.

"What is he doing in your room?" I can't hold it. My jealousy got the best of me.

"The question is what are you doing in my room?" Ugh she is annoying. But I love her.

"I came for pansy" The look on her face changes. She is jealous too.

"Well, she is not here. You can leave now" Potter stays quite. That's suspicious.

"I can but I can also stay here. You can always go to Potters room and continue what the hell you were doing" I don't want to think about what would have happened if I caught them kissing or worse.

"Just go. When Pansy comes back I will tell her that you were looking for her" She smiles. A fake smile.

"Okay then. Tell her to hurry up" I smirk and leave her room. With Potter.

MIA'S POV

I can't believe him. He said he wanted to see Pansy, why? Does he want to fuck her? Of course he does.

I told Harry to come here to tell him what I said to Draco because I felt really bad but I never had the chance because of Draco's interruption.

"What did you want to talk about?" Harry asks.

"I did something and I really wish you are not offended by that" I start.

"As you well know Draco and I broke up. And when he came back he saw us talking and he got really jealous. He thinks that we slept together and I have to admit that I didn't really refused it. I wanted to make him understand that he doesn't own me. I am so sorry" I started crying.

"Hey it's okay. I understand" I am so relieved right now.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Well, I have to go now but thank you for telling me" I nod and he leaves.

What id Pansy and Draco are together right now? Are they on his room? What are they doing? Did he ever love me? If so how did he get over me so fast? I should stop thinking about him. He can do whatever he wants to.

I decided to go and find Amanda. I haven't seen her since she came back and I missed her.

I knock on her door.

"Come in" I hear from inside.

"Hey girl. I missed you" I say.

"Aw I miss you too. I was so board there with my grandfather" She huffs and I laugh.

"How about you?" I tell her everything with every detail. She's shocked.

"What? All these happened in 2 weeks? And wait, Harry? You mean Harry Potter? The Harry Potter?"

"Yes, this is who I am talking about" I smile.

"Oh, someone has a new crush" She smirks.

"Ew no. You know I still have feelings for Draco" I wish I didn't though.

"Yes, but you are not dating" She has a point here.

"Anyways. Can I ask you a question?" I nod.

"Do you know if Blaise has a girlfriend?" I smirk. Blaise? Oh my god, she likes Blaise!!!

"What?!!? Blaise Zabini? You like him?!?!" I shout surprised.

"I never said I like him. I am just asking a question" She looks away. She is such a bad lier.

"No he hasn't. I can help you two you know. He is nice and I am sure that he is the type of guy who actually likes someone" I roll my eyes. Why can't Draco be like him?

"Yea, I think so too. We talked at the party when you left" The guilt rises inside of me.

"I am so sorry. I was sick I couldn't feel any part of my body" I laugh and she joins me.