CHAPTER 33

TW: MATURE CONTENT

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DRACO'S POV

I am really trying not to scream at her. I had already Potter to worry about and now Cedric too? I know that it was just for the game but since she had her first kiss with him it means they had something.

"Draco" Mia says softly as we entered my room.

"Knees" I need a distraction and all I want now is to feel her.

"I-" I cut her off.

"I said knees. Don't make me repeat myself" I threat her.

Without a second thought she goes down on her knees and undresses me.

When I felt her mouth over me I immediately relaxed. This feeling... I just can't describe it. It's the best feeling in the whole fucking world. Not better than having her in my arms but close to that.

"Fuck" I groan.

She stops for a moment just to get a breath and then she starts again. Faster.

I know that she enjoys it as much as I do, even though she won't admit it.

When I finally reached my climax inside her mouth I decided it's finally time to do what I was thinking so much lately.

"Get on the bed and take of your pants" I instruct her.

After she positions herself I get down on my knees.

"What are you doing?" She asks confused but I know she is excited.

"I am going to make you feel the same way you do to me. Even though you were a bad girl today" I smirk.

Without a warning I put a finger inside of her. She gasps and covers her mouth with her hand.

"You like that, don't you?" She nods.

"Thought so"

I put a second finger too. I started moving faster and faster every time she arches her waist.

When I realized she was close I started using my tongue too.

"Oh God" She moans.

"So sweat" I groan.

"I- I am -" I cut her off again.

"I know" I say while I am still licking her.

After that, she came. How can someone taste so good though?

"Whoa" She says as she tries to relax her breaths.

"You are not forgiven" I remind her.

"I know, but I am too drunk to have this conversation now" How is she still drunk after we just did? I sobered up really fast.

"Good. Now come here" I open my arms and I bring her to my chest just like I do every other night.

"I love you" She says while she hides her face on my neck.

"I love you too"

MIA'S POV

MORNING

When I woke up I had a terrible headache. I am not drinking again. Good thing it's Saturday and we don't have classes.

Before Draco wakes up I want to buy some things from Hogsmeade so I decided to go now because it's early and no-one will be there.

I want to go to Honeydukes to buy sweets. It would be fan if Draco, Blaise, Amanda and I hung out and eat those. We could even have a sleep over.

DRACO'S POV

"Mia?" I ask a I get up from the bed. Where is she?

"Mia" I repeat, louder.

I check on the bathroom but she wasn't there either. Is this a dream again?

I slap myself to make sure it is happening in real life and sadly, it is.

"Where the fuck are you?" I ask even if she won't answer.

After I got dressed and ready to go and look for her, the door opened.

"Where the hell where you?" I snap.

"I was at Hogsmeade, why?"

"Alone?" My panic rises as I remember I asked the exact same question to her in my dream.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be? Everyone is sleeping right now" I'll take that. Only because she is right. It's 8 in the damn morning.

"What did you buy?" I change the subject.

"So, I had an idea" I don't like that.

"What kind of idea?"

"What if the four of us do a sleep over tonight?" She smiles.

"Four?" As me, her, Harry and Cedric? What the fuck Draco?

"Us and Blaise with Amanda" Oh.

"I don't know" Her smile fades so I add "Fuck fine"

"Thank you"

"You never told me what you bought" I remind her.

"Some sweets to have for tonight and-" She stops herself.

"And?" My curiosity gets the best of me.

"And pills and tampons" She sighs.

"Pills?" What kind of pills?

"You know, I don't want to get pregnant" She rolls her eyes. Okay now I get it.

"Good to know" I joke. I don't want to bring the tampon thing up, it's not like she has a choice.

"Do you want to go to breakfast?" She asks.

"Are you sure you want to go now? No one will be there?"

"That's exactly why I want to go now. For the first time in days you won't look over at Harry the whole time because he won't be there"

"Don't bring him up" I warn her.

"Yea I know. I won't bring up him and Cedric again" she mocks me.

"Don't start with Cedric. I am still pissed" I can't stop thinking about their kiss.

"Sure" She smiles and opens my door. Ugh this girl is going to drive me insane, really.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter might be the worst I ever wrote but..... anyways.

Thank you so much for 2k reads. This is crazy. I always thought my story would have 100 reads the most and now I am like WOW.