CHAPTER 9

The next morning I woke up earlier than Draco. It is only 7 and the first class starts at 9. So I decide to take a shower. Good thing Draco has his own bathroom and I don't need to walk down there.

When I walked in I was amazed. I had thought that it would be big but not like that. This could be a second room for sure. It's just as big as my whole dorm.

I took my clothes off and I entered the shower.

The only shampoo he has is with mint, not surprised.

After 20 minutes I believe I got dressed, I wore the clothes he gave me yesterday because I don't have something else to wear, even if they are dirty.

I got out of the bathroom and I found Draco walking from wall to wall.

"Where were you?" He asks even if he just saw me walking out from the bathroom.

"I was taking a shower. I didn't want to wake you up" I say.

"I was just worried" He let's out a breath and hugs me.

"About what?" I ask him as I bury my head on his chest.

"I thought you left me after what happened yesterday" He admits.

"Nope. Still here" I laugh.

"I love you" I remember him saying that yesterday but I was too tired to even reply him.

"I love you too" I say and look up at him. His eyes are widen and his mouth open. He didn't thought I would say something like that.

He kisses me and of course I kiss him back.

Something about this kiss is different. It's more emotional, not as passionate as our other kisses but I still love it.

We went to the Great Hall to eat breakfast.

When I opened the door Draco held my hand and I was confused and surprised at the same time.

Are we dating now? And he wants to hold my hand to show all of them who I belong to?

Everyone's faces turned around when they saw our hands. I spotted Pansy immediately, her face was red from the anger. This is going to be fan.

"Hi" I say to Amanda. I haven't seen her since the party. I am feeling really bad for leaving her there like that.

"Hey girl, how are you?" she asks with a smile. Great, she is not mad at me.

"Good, how about you?" I smile.

"Great. You never told me you had a boyfriend" I gasp.

I turn around to face Draco, who is sitting next to me, and he smiles and looks at me.

"Um cause I didn't" I let out a nervous laugh.

"I see" Amelia smirks and turns to her plate.

"You didn't huh?" Draco whispers in my ear.

"How about now? Do you have one?" What I am supposed to tell him?

"I don't know. You tell me" I smirk.

"I think the answer might be positive" He smirks too and kisses my lips.

"Ugh, can you stop? We are eating" Pansy says.

"Bon appetite" Draco teases and we laugh together.

A MONTH LATER

Draco and I have been doing great lately. I stay in his room because I don't want to see Pansy's face everyday. I brought my clothes there and it's like we are roommates.

Now everyone knows that we are together, even our professors. My mother seemed to know about us too. I know that because she sent me a letter telling me to stop making mistakes and that I will be broken. I don't really understand the bullshits she told me but I don't give a fuck.

It was winter break and I was really sad I wouldn't be able to be with Draco for 2 weeks.

"Ready babe?" He asks me. I was packing my clothes and getting ready to go to the train station.

"Yea" To be honest I am not. I am not ready to be without him. It's only two weeks. I keep saying to myself.

We got to the station and I felt a tear rolling through my cheek.

"Hey it's going to be okay. If anything happens, and I mean anything, write me and I will be there in less than 10 seconds" He comforts me.

"I am worried about you. Are you sure you have to go to the manor?" I ask quietly trying to avoid his eyes.

He lifts my chin, making me meet his eyes.

"Don't worry about me. I am not afraid of my father" He smiles and kisses me.

"I will miss you" I say as I walk away.

"I will miss you too. Love you" And just like that he leaves.

It's going to be okay!