CHAPTER 2

The next morning I woke up and I heard people talking. To be exact Draco, Blaise and Pansy. So this is how it will be like now? They will be in our room everyday all day?!?

I sit up and they all turned their faces to look at me.

"What? You're acting like you saw a ghost or something." I snap.

Blaise and Pansy turned around but Draco kept his eyes on me. What the hell?

I shot him a confusing look and he smirks. Why is he so annoying?

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to fix my hair and make up.

When I went back to my room they were all gone. I can't stop myself from thinking about Draco. Why would he stare at me like that? It wasn't like he was making fun of me and he wasn't smirking. He was serious, too serious.

The noun has come and it was time to go back to the Great Hall. There weren't many free seats in the Slytherin table and the only one I could find was next to Blaise, who is sitting next to Draco. But where is Pansy?

Before I can have the chance to leave and go back to my room Blaise shouts my name.

"Mia"

I turn around and leave a heavy breath.

"Come sit with us!" He tells me with a smile. He is too nice to hang out with Draco and Pansy.

"Nah, I am good. Thank you" I say and give him a small smile too.

"Come on Anderson. It's not that big deal." Draco says.

I know that I don't have another choice than to sit with them, and I have to eat. I haven eaten for 2 days.

"So how are you?" Blaise asks.

"I am okay, I guess" A month ago I found out I have depression. I don't know where it came from. Maybe from my mother. She was abusive and really mean to me. She hated me because I am a wizard like my father. He left us when I was a baby and I don't know why. Every time I tried to have this conversation with my mother she always said that this is too personal and that she doesn't want to talk about it.

"I guess? What do you mean?" I stopped thinking about my mother when I heard Draco's voice. He sounded . worried? What the actual fuck?

"Doesn't matter" I say and try to eat my food.

"Just tell us" Why do they care so much about my mental health?

Before I can respond Pansy interrupts me.

"What the hell is she doing here?" she screams.

"Can you please chill out? Blaise asked me to. If there's a problem I will gladly leave" I snap.

"No" Draco quickly responds. When I look at him he has his head turned and I get the feeling he didn't want to say that out loud.

"Get the hell out" She screams again and points with her finger the door.

"With pleasure" I roll my eyes and sit up walking towards the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know the chapters are small but don't worry. I am trying to make them bigger and more interesting...