F i f t y T h r e e

~ Flashback Scene: When Taehyung first cheated on Jungkook ~

After the heated makeout session that was stopped before things went further, Jungkook and Taehyung headed to the first-year students party together. Music was blasting loudly throughout the house, making it hard for anyone to not shout.

Jungkook stayed with Taehyung and his high school friend, Seokjin throughout most of the time at the party. The couple had been dancing together and even going as far as grinding on each other before Taehyung excused himself to use the restroom and that he would be back soon.

"I wish I had a boyfriend like you, Jungkook!" Shouted Seokjin over the loud music as he danced without giving a care.

"You're scaring away the guys who could potentially be your boyfriends if you weren't dancing like that!" Jungkook shouted back as he danced alongside Seokjin.

"You scared away your own boyfriend!" Seokjin shouted.

"He said he had to use the restroom!"

"Whatever, at least that hot guy over there seems to like my dancing!" Seokjin shouted again.

"What guy?!" Jungkook asked as his eyes scanned the crowd of people dancing, trying to figure out who.

"The one across the room who looks like he could possibly be a model!"

"Shut up, he'll hear you!" Jungkook said as his eyes found the guy staring at Seokjin.

"I'm hoping he does!" Seokjin said as he continued to dance.

"I think he's coming this way! Stop dancing like that!" Jungkook scolded as he watched the guy walk in their direction before finally stopping in front of Seokjin.

"You know I heard you from across the room," the guy said before his heart-shaped lips formed into a smirk.

"I was hoping you'd hear me," Seokjin said confidentially as he had stopped dancing.

The guy's smirk remained on his lips as he introduced himself. "I'm Jung Hoseok also known as that hot guy who looks like a model."

"Well, you do look like one," said Seokjin before introducing himself as well. "I'm Kim Seokjin also known as the guy who called you hot and a model."

"Kim Seokjin," Hoseok said, the name rolling delicately off his tongue. "Do you want to dance together?"

Jungkook watched as Seokjin agreed before leaving to go find his boyfriend who seemed to be taking too long. It had been at most ten minutes since Taehyung had been gone.

"Which way is the restroom?" Jungkook asked himself as he wandered off around the house, finding all different kinds of people. Some were introducing themselves and talking about their majors and careers while others were drinking alcohol and making out. Jungkook frowned upon those people as he left to search in another hallway where he spotted a familiar face.

"Isn't that Taehyung's best friend?" Jungkook asked himself. He'd heard Taehyung mention his best friend from high school who also ended up going to the same college as them and seen him a few times from afar, but never personally spoke to him. He only knew his name, Jimin.