F o u r t y T w o

Omg thank you so much for 11k reads ily guys 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook stepped out of his house that morning wearing a hoodie as the weather had decided to suddenly drop overnight.

"It finally feels like Christmas time," said Seokjin as they all sat around their usual table.

"I was getting worried it wouldn't snow," said Yoongi.

"I wasn't expecting to be leaving my house shivering," said Jimin as Jungkook had an arm wrapped around his boyfriend.

"You got me to keep you warm," said Jungkook before pressing a kiss to Jimin's lips.

"Other than the weather dropping, it's also the last week for anyone to take their finals too," said Namjoon. "After this Friday, we are officially on winter break."

"Any plans for winter break?" Hoseok asked.

"My plans include having each other's dicks up our ass," whispered Jimin into Jungkook's ear.

"Mmm, I was thinking the same thing," Jungkook whispered back before turning back to his friends and hearing their plans.

"My parents are going on vacation, my sister will most likely spend her break with her boyfriend and so I will have nothing to do," said Yoongi.

"I don't have any plans either. My dad will most likely be working and I'll be alone," said Namjoon.

"What about you guys?" Seokjin asked as he turned to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Spending time with each other," the couple answered at the same time.

"Well, since we're all clearly not going to be doing anything fun," said Seokjin. "I'm throwing a Christmas party and you guys are all invited. At first, I was only going to invite Hoseok because he's my boyfriend, but I wouldn't want my friends alone on Christmas."

"Since you're throwing a party, let's make things more fun by doing secret Santa!" Namjoon added excitedly.

"That's actually a great idea. Now I don't have to worry about getting presents for all of you," said Seokjin as he took out a sheet of notebook paper and tore out small pieces before scribbling everyone's names down on different pieces of paper. Then, he placed folded each piece of paper before putting them all in his hand and shaking them before tossing them back on the table.

"Remember, don't tell anyone who you got," said Seokjin as everyone reached out to take a piece of paper.

Jungkook opened his piece of paper while shielding it away from Jimin and everyone else. His eyes glittered with excitement as he read Jimin's name on his paper. Jungkook hoped Jimin got him as well.

"Don't tell anyone who you got," Seokjin repeated with a warning look. "Not until we exchange gifts at the Christmas party."

Everyone agreed before getting ready for their class. Namjoon and Yoongi headed to their psychology class together, Hoseok and Seokjin shared a kiss before parting ways to their classes, leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.

The couple held hands as they walked together. Jungkook was smiling, thinking about the many gift possibilities that he could get Jimin.

"What are you smiling about?" Asked Jimin as he noticed the younger smiling.

Jungkook shook his head. "I can't tell you."

Jimin smiled before replying, "Okay."

The two of them continued to walk together towards Jimin's class until the other spotted a familiar face at the end of the hallway. He quickly spotted a restroom a few feet away from them before stopping and turning to face Jungkook.

"I have to use the restroom before class. You go ahead and go to yours, I don't want you to be late," said Jimin.

"Okay," said Jungkook, not detecting the small sense of panic in Jimin's voice. The younger leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to Jimin's lips before walking away and heading to class in the direction they came from.

Jimin watched until Jungkook's figure was out of sight before turning around, only to bump into the person he didn't want to see.

"Is that your new boy toy?" Asked Taehyung.

Jimin scoffed. "He's not my boy toy."

"I saw you yesterday, kissing someone which I'm assuming is them."

Jimin felt a fear rise within him. "You saw us yesterday?"

"Yeah, I was walking and saw you kissing them, but their back was facing me so I didn't see who," said Taehyung.

Jimin let out a small sigh of relief. So he doesn't know it's Jungkook.

"Tell me, does he kiss you better than me?" Taehyung asked. "Have you guys fucked? Does he have a bigger dick than me? Does he even satisfy your needy ass?"

Jimin scowled. "Why do you care?"

"I was just curious, wondering why you suddenly cut things off when you wanted us to be more, but seeing you yesterday, I connected two and two and realized you got yourself a little boyfriend," said Taehyung.

"He's a better boyfriend than you ever were to Jungkook. You weren't even going to date me because you loved me. You said it yourself, you only loved my body," said Jimin.

"You do have a great body Jimin," said Taehyung reaching out to wrap his arms around Jimin. "He probably only loves for your body too."

Jimin glared at Taehyung as he pushed his hands away. "He loves for more than just my body. I feel loved with him."

Taehyung chuckled. "Okay sure, I have to get to class now, but you can have fun with your little boy toy, that is until he breaks up with you."

Jimin watched with glaring eyes as Taehyung walked away from him, heading to his class, leaving him alone with angry and worried thoughts.

A part of him was angry at Taehyung, but the other part of him worried that Taehyung would see him with Jungkook. What would happen if Taehyung were to see me with Jungkook? Should I tell Jungkook the real reason behind his breakup with Taehyung?

Jimin shook his head. "No, that would break his heart, again," he said to himself as he began walking to his own class.

"But not telling him is also hurting him as well," Jimin said as he ran a hand through his hair, frustrated. "You know what, it's Tuesday. Just three more days and I won't have to deal with Taehyung and three more days where I can show Jungkook how much I love him. I'm not going to break his heart."