S i x

Jimin was currently in dance class with Jungkook. Both males were warming up and stretching their bodies so that they can create a choreography.

They were given instructions on a project where they had to work with a partner and come up with a theme and create a choreography based on the theme. Then they would perform their choreography to the whole campus by the end of the month.

Jungkook had chosen Jimin as his partner, simply because they were beside each other, and Jimin had agreed.

Poor Hoseok who also had that class had to find another partner because Jungkook didn't choose him. It's sad when your only friend in the class partners up with their other friend. But luckily for Hoseok, Yugyeom, another dance student in the class offered to be Hoseok's partner.

Jungkook had accidentally fallen as he was stretching and Jimin softly laughed. He sat on the floor beside Jungkook.

"Are you okay? Do I have to take you to the nurse?" He asked.

Jungkook felt a wave of dejavú hit him as he remembered the time that Jimin got injured and Jungkook took him to the nurse.

"I'm okay," said Jungkook. "I didn't fall very hard. I just lost balance."

Jimin nodded as he stood up and helped the younger up. "What should we do for our dance?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "We both seem to have different dance styles, but I can adapt to anything."

"How about..." Jimin leaned forward to Jungkook's ear. He had to stand on his tiptoes because he couldn't reach Jungkook. "...we do pole dancing?" He whispered.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Wha-what?"

Jimin laughed and gently slapped Jungkook's arm. "I was just joking, Jungkook. You're so easy to tease."

Another wave of dejavú hit Jungkook as he remembered those exact words that Jimin said to him the last time he teased him.

Jungkook's cheeks were red, so he lowered his head a little and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Any other suggestions?" He asked.

"I did ballet when I was younger," Jimin said. "And judging from everyone around the room, no one seems to be doing a ballet choreography."

Jungkook nodded as he slowly raised his head to meet Jimin's eyes. "Our theme can be like a white swan since you know, swans are elegant birds, and ballet is like an elegant dance type."

"I like that idea, but how about we change it to black swan instead. It could have a significance to it."

"Which is?" Jungkook asked. His red cheeks were starting to fade, only a rosy color dusted his cheeks.

"Well, as you said, ballet is seen as such an elegant dance, and white can also be seen that way as well. With the black swan, we can portray the darkness of elegance." Jimin explained.

Jungkook smiled. "I really like that. Let's do it."

And so Jimin and Jungkook talked about possible moves that they could incorporate into their choreography. They didn't want to practice the moves with other people in the class because they thought their idea was the best and didn't want anyone else to copy it. They decided they would meet up a few times a week after classes and practice together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin is so nice."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jungkook as he held his boyfriend's hand. They strolled through the streets as Taehyung had promised to take Jungkook on a date.

"Jimin...can be a little clingy," Taehyung said as he recalled their very intimate moments.

"Maybe with you, but with me he's nice," Jungkook said as he gently swung their interlocked hands back and forth.

They stopped in front of the familiar ice cream parlor. Jungkook ordered a strawberry and Taehyung ordered a cookies and creme.

"I found this place because of Jimin," Taehyung said. "He showed it to me."

"Jimin showed me this place too," Jungkook said.

"He did?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, he treated me to some ice cream once."

"Jimin is being a little...too nice, don't you think?"

Taehyung didn't know why he suddenly cared. He was cheating on his boyfriend with the said male who Jungkook called nice.

Park Jimin what kind of game are you playing? Taehyung created a scenario in his head with Jimin of how he would most likely ask the older of the situation. In the end, it just ended with them having sex. Taehyung ran a hand throw his hair and sighed as he looked at a confused Jungkook.

"Jimin was just grateful because I took him to the nurse that day and stayed with him too." He explained.

Taehyung slowly nodded his head. He did remember Jimin saying something about that, but now it feels different hearing it from Jungkook, his boyfriend.

"I bet he's been keeping you company while I'm busy, huh?"

Jungkook looked even more confused. "No, we just got close the past few days. Before I would hang out with Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi, even though Yoongi slept half the time I would hang out with him."

Taehyung didn't know much about Jungkook's friends. He never really met them before, wouldn't even approach them, just sparing a few looks from afar.

"You know, Yoongi is also from Daegu, just like you. Hoseok, doesn't have anything in common with you, but he's so nice and cheerful, so you'd get along with him and Jin..." Jungkook hesitated. "...Jin doesn't seem to be very fond of you."

"Why not?" Taehyung asked.

"He...has lots of reasons." Jungkook wasn't sure how to tell Taehyung why and he also didn't want to hurt his feelings so he tried to rephrase Jin's words the nicest way he could. "Boyfriends hang out with each other...we don't hang out much anymore."

"Well, we're hanging out now, right?"

Jungkook smiled. "Yeah, we are." He was glad to be finally spending time with Taehyung again. He couldn't remember the last time he did.

When they were done, Jungkook held Taehyung's hand again and continued to swing their intertwined hands back and forth as they walked together to Jungkook's home.