O n e

"Break up with your boyfriend."

Jungkook choked. "What?"

"Break up with your girlfriend, yeah, yeah, cause I'm bored. You can hit it in the mornin', yeah, yeah, like it's yours." Yoongi sang horribly off key. "I know it ain't right, but I don't care. Break up with your girlfriend, yeah, yeah, cause I'm bored."

"Shut up, Yoongi," Jin said as he glared at the other.

Yoongi rolled his eyes before asking, "Why are you telling Jungkook to break up with his boyfriend? Should I tell you to break up with Hoseok?"

"No, my relationship with Hoseok is doing well unlike Jungkook's." Then Jin turned to look at the younger. "Your relationship with Taehyung is toxic."

"But he loves me." Jungkook tried to defend his boyfriend.

"How do you know? Has he ever told you that he loves you? Every time I hear you say to him, 'I love you', he never says it back." Jin said. "Right, Yoongi?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know. I never really met his boyfriend."

"He's also from Daegu like you, hyung," Jungkook said.

Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? We could have been best friends."

Jungkook frowned. "Hyung, we are your best friends." He said as he gestured to Jin and himself.

"Really?" Yoongi sarcastically asked.

Jin hit the back of Yoongi's head. "Stop messing around. We're talking about Jungkook's relationship."

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck while letting out a whine. "Hyung, this is why I question if we're actually friends."

Jin was ready to slap Yoongi's head again, but the other quickly put his hands out in front of him. "I'm kidding, don't hit me."

"Anyways," Jin said as he glared at Yoongi one last time before turning back to Jungkook. "Your relationship isn't healthy. You hardly spend time with your boyfriend anymore. He doesn't even say 'I love you' back. Taehyung is always making up excuses, canceling plans with you last minute. Every time you try to show him some love and affection, he pushes you away. And didn't you say that you caught Taehyung cheating?"

"He's... busy." Jungkook slowly said. He honestly didn't even know where his boyfriend was at the moment. "And Taehyung said that it was an accident."

"And you forgave him?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow. "Honestly, I wouldn't want to be friends with this guy anymore if he treats you that way. Especially a guy who calls cheating an accident."

"He was...drunk." Jungkook once again defended his boyfriend.

"How do you know? Did he tell you that, Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"N-no." Jungkook stuttered.

"You should go ask the person that he cheated on you with," Yoongi said. "And ask them if Taehyung was really drunk that night."

"Who did he cheat on you with?" Jin curiously asked.

"His best friend... Park Jimin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Break up with your boyfriend."

Taehyung didn't reply. Instead, he stared at the wall in front of him as he laid naked in bed beside Jimin, his best friend. They had just finished fucking and they both reeked of sex, but neither of them seemed to care.

"Did you not hear me?"

Taehyung turned around to face Jimin and smiled before leaning towards him and connecting their lips.