F i f t y T w o

16k reads and 1k votes?!??!!?? Thank you guys so much 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Flashback scene before the party ~

Taehyung lovingly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend from behind and smiled in content as he laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook smiled back at him through the mirror he was standing in front of. "Do I even look good?" He asked Taehyung.

Taehyung pressed a gentle kiss against Jungkook's shoulder. "Why are you asking that when you always look good?"

Jungkook sighed as he turned around in Taehyung's arms. "I'm just worried. This is our first college party."

"You don't have to worry, everything will be okay. Besides, your friend from high school will be there," Taehyung added.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay, thank you for reassuring me. I'm really nervous."

Taehyung smiled once again before leaning his face closer to his boyfriend. "Don't be nervous," he whispered before connecting their lips.

Jungkook moved his lips against his boyfriend's while wrapping his arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. Taehyung's hands wrapped tighter against Jungkook's waist as he pulled him in closer.

As they kissed, Taehyung couldn't help himself, but to find the skin under Jungkook's shirt and slowly graze his fingers over it. The action caused goosebumps to arise on Jungkook's skin. He lightly gasped into the kiss as Taehyung's hands continued their teasing.

Jungkook momentarily broke away to catch his breath while Taehyung took the opportunity to lift Jungkook's shirt above his head. As soon as Jungkook's shirt was off of him, Taehyung eagerly connected his lips back to Jungkook's.

Jungkook made no objection as he let himself be guided and pushed back against the bed by Taehyung. They once again broke away as Taehyung lifted his own shirt above his head and threw it someplace in Jungkook's room.

Their lips once again found each other's as their kiss became more heated. Jungkook's hands rested against Taehyung's chest while Taehyung's hands roamed around Jungkook's bare torso.

Slowly, Taehyung moved his hands down to Jungkook's waist, his fingers stopping at the waistband of his pants where he lightly tugged at them in an attempt to pull them down Jungkook's waist.

However, Taehyung's attempt wasn't very successful as Jungkook had broken away from the kiss and sat up on his bed. "Taehyung, I don't have to have sex right now."

"But we don't even have sex often. We've had sex at least four times throughout our relationship," said Taehyung as he sat up as well.

"And?"

"We're in college, most people have sex in college."

"We're not most people. We're Jungkook and Taehyung. Besides, relationships aren't only about sex," said Jungkook as he stood up and picked up his and Taehyung's shirts off the ground.

Taehyung sighed. "You're right, I'm sorry," he said as Jungkook handed him his shirt. He put his shirt back on before standing up and walking to Jungkook who had put on his shirt as well. Pressing a soft kiss to his boyfriend's lips, Taehyung whispered, "I love you."

Jungkook smiled, his eyes sparkling brightly as he returned his feelings, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did you come?" Jungkook asked as he finally broke the long silence that bothered Taehyung as he didn't know what to say. Jimin was still passed out on Jungkook's couch and was currently wishing that was him.

"You said that I could always come to you, no matter the situation and well, you came to visit me on Christmas Eve and on my birthday to make sure I was doing fine so I thought I could do the same. I also have no one other than you," Taehyung confessed as he lowered his gaze to his feet.

Jungkook pursed his lips as he remembered his words to Taehyung. "I didn't think you'd come after I told you I was dating someone."

Taehyung lifted his gaze from his feet to look at Jungkook again. "I also didn't think you'd be dating Jimin."

Jungkook scoffed. "You admitted to cheating on me with Jimin not even half an hour ago," he said before his face softened a bit. "But I cheated on you as well."

"When did it happen?" Taehyung asked as he recalled the memory of Jungkook confessing that he cheated on the day they broke up.

"The day after you promised to take me on a date, but then you didn't," Jungkook said. "I went to my dance class feeling sad because my boyfriend stood me up again without telling. I also had that class with Jimin and he asked me how my date went, so I told him that I didn't even go."

Taehyung couldn't bring himself to maintain eye contact with Jungkook as he listened to him, feeling guilty for standing him up. He avoided Jungkook's eyes, but would occasionally glance at them before looking away.

"I talked to Jimin for a bit and he even added that you were probably busy. I'm guessing you were probably busy with him that night of our date, right?" Jungkook asked as he began to connect the dots in his head.

Taehyung slowly nodded. "I spent that night with him."

"Yeah, it now makes sense as to why he suddenly collapsed during class. It wasn't the first time he did it too. I offered to take him to the nurse as a nice friend would. He told me that he loved me and I thought he meant it as a friend, but then he kissed me...and I kissed him back."

Jungkook lowered his head shamefully feeling guilty for kissing Jimin back when he was dating Taehyung, but Taehyung felt worse. He didn't just kiss Jimin, he had sex with him and broke up with Jungkook, intending to date Jimin.

"When did you...cheat?" Jungkook hesitantly asked, peeking up at him from the seat across from him.

Taehyung was hesitant to reply as he opened and closed his mouth several times before finally taking a deep sigh. "Do you remember at the start of the semester when first-year students were invited to a party before classes started?"

Jungkook nodded. It hadn't been that long either. It was still their first year of college and the party was about five months ago.

"We had been dating for almost a year and our relationship was still going slow. It wasn't bad a thing though," Taehyung quickly added after Jungkook finally lifted his gaze and raised an eyebrow. "We got to college and all these people were having sex with their partners and we weren't."

"Relationships aren't just about sex," Jungkook spoke in a low voice.

"I know, I realized that too late and I'm sorry," Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat and walked to Jungkook where he crouched down and took Jungkook's hands in his own. "I'm really sorry, Jungkook."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I cheated on you," Taehyung said.

"I cheated on you too. Did I apologize?" Jungkook asked, leaving Taehyung dumbstruck.

"Well, no, you didn't, but what I did was worse."

Jungkook pulled his hands away from Taehyung's grasp. "Don't apologize, it's already too late. Apologizing won't undo what happened. Instead, finish telling me what happened at that party."

Taehyung slowly nodded feeling defeated and hurt before standing up. He brought his chair to sit closer to Jungkook before beginning to explain to Jungkook how he made what he thought was the biggest mistake of his life.